Reviews for The Choice
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awww!
this was soo sad
cried :'(
but i wanted you to save tony xx
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sad
Zivalover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I only have one thing to say, SOB! So sad sobbing so more right now
Fear Undefined chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
To me...I think Ziva would've picked her child faster...She knew as a mother her duty is to her child. Always. Otherwise...great story :D
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was heartbreaking. I love how Tony told her to choose him, and then said thanks. I love how she had the baby.
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Maaaan! Why do your character deaths always want to make me cry? Thank God I didn't cry this time. Just tear up. Thankfully. Poor Ziva. Poor Isabella. Poor Anthony. Poor Anthony. Never got to know his father...
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw! I normally don't read NCIS stories, but this one caught my eye and now I'm crying. That was so freaking sad, but really good at the same time!
A maze thing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh man, you're tearing up? Hell, I'm tearing up! That was so sad! So great and amazing! But so sad. Yeah, I would assume she'd pick her child, but Tony is her soulmate! I loved how you even put in how Ziva thought if she picked Tony they could have more children and then she reprimanded herself. I doubt Tony would want more children after that. Great story! I totally loved it!
dana chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
well if ziva was preagant or could have gotn pregant she should of chose tony
fuschiarat chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This story was way too sad you should have had them both live. no offense but I hated this story
fuschiarat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this story was too sad. why did you have tony die.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i only read this to find out who her husband was and really i think you did it wonderfully. if she let tony live then they would have relationship problems and she'd have lost both of them..
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story. I must admit being the mom of 3 I also would have considered putting the child first however I would have done the same and choose my hubby. You did a great job with the turmoil she had to be feeling. I found myself thinking the same thing as I read the story. Loved the ending though, Tony really never left:)
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow. ( That was so sad. But incredibly well written. I cried a little. It was upsetting, but I feel like she would've chosen Tony, too. I feel that first of all Bella is their first child, she's so young and has her entire life ahead of her, and even if Ziva couldn't have Tony, she could at least have a small piece of him through Bella. And then Anthony Jr. but at the time she didn't know she was pregnant. And if she had chosen Bella (which I feel not many people would chose their child to die) it would've put an incredible amount of strain on Tony and Ziva's relationship and they would both feel incredibly guilty from their on out. It's not to say that Ziva won't have guilt about choosing Tony, but there would be much more in the case of Bella dying. Very good one-shot.
vamp926 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You did a wonderful job with that. You know what I think? I think all these stories are your way of catching up to me...

Yes, I really did say that. You always did say that some day you would have more than me...

:) Piggie says hello!