Reviews for Jai Ho
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I loved this! These two are awesome!
everettzayne chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I hope it gets hotter
okami-onna chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I just love them!. I can't get enough of this incredible pair!.
piranha pk chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This story is sooooooo gooood ! I love it *_* it's a shame that only a few people ship them -.- :(
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
That was a funny last couple paragraphs. :P
Faye chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
lol i love it, them two are good for each other. you did a good job :)
Guard-y nut chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Nice! Finally Chemistry, glad I don't have that class yet... and yea, I can SO see their devision gettign Lisa in to shut them up...
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
So cute! Great fic I must say. It was so funny when Lisa came barging into their room, I can imagine how Kensei looked like *giggles* Good work Mashiro!

~KWF~
agorasaurus chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
I honestly can't recall ever considering giving this pairing any thought until I read this. I think you displayed their personalities well in spite of what they happen to be doing (because for some reason when it gets to the smut authors just lose the characters' personality) and it's refreshing to read something so fairly lighthearted. Really I enjoyed reading this and am off to read more of you fictions. :]
stundenglas chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, I like it so much D

I may just check out your other stories! Kudos!
BloodFireAlchEMisT chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
So cute! xD

I absolutly love it. ]
AshZaku chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
That was a cute fic. Idk y, but these 2 just seem obvious to me, a shame there aren't more fics out there that pair them up. Lisa was hilarious. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
XD review plz, says the perfect author.

Did I mention that your stuff is hard to critique? because your stuff is hard to critique!

It's so good! and it gives me Warm Fuzzies!

Your make-out scenes are tres deliceux (and I totally mispelled that)!

You are so awesome, girl!

-Curly
Petlover1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
That was a great chapter! I really liked the part where Kensei freaks out because Mashiro is in his bath :)

Great job!
Kamaka chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
WOW!

I LOVED this one! Great followup...can you make this into a full length?

Like take it to when the Vizard thin ghappens-prequel to the other one you're oding?"

You should!