Reviews for Saotome Ranma, Wiseman
kurotenshi-08 chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
I really love this story, hope it one day gets completed.
ARSLOTHES chapter 20 . 10/21/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
I have only one thing to say "It's back, it's back, it's back! Yay!
i like cheese chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
what is going on in this story. it sorta, kinda, maybe makes sense but only if the reader makes huge allowances for all the stuff that doesn't.
why is all this mess going on in the tendo compound, for that matter, why is all of this being revealed in the first place?
the backstory to all of this is being revealed very sloppily.
most of this just doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the sense of "why" it's even going on in the first place.
you've not given any of the happenings any sort of profundity, everything to date may as well have been a recounting of a shopping list.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

""Kill it before it breeds.""

Great line in the last few chapters (I forgot which one) regarding Happosai when he was running away in that one scene.
nekopryde chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
Great to FINALLY see a new chapter posted after so long, though I would say that it has been too long. I DO hope to see more of this though
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
lol Sailor Moon (past/split ver) became a Jedi.
god of all chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Hmmm, Kuno makes a strangely eerie claim, but the question follows, who lulled the strings?
Sagitario V chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Good to see an old favorite continued. Thank you. Take your time, pace yourself, and bring us many more new chapters!
sirensoundwave chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
OHMERGERD! Please tell me this story isn’t dead! This is one of the few fics I have seen that SERIOUSLY tackles the issues in the BSSM verse that the mere existence of Crystal Tokyo (and the Moon Kingdom of the past) presents as well as the god damn paradox introduced by the whole Black Moon arc. I love the Pretty Soldier to death and it will always be my favorite anime/manga (the versions not fucked over by American censors) but the who good vs evil just because thing always gets to me. There has to be a reason for people to be good or evil and breaking those reasons down and blurring the line makes a much more interesting story, ne?
Vld chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Well, i don't remember whether i reviewed that story before or not, but i know i never reviewed this chapter so i'm going to abuse it.

This story may be clumsy and repetitive at times, it's still among those stories i enjoy rereading time and again.

So i really hope you will write more of this. Mainly because i want to see what you will do with many a character. Namely Galaxia and Nehelenia (which you already both described as aspects of Wiseman and Neo's worst aspects rolled up in one... or was it that Nehelenia was an aspect of Neo influenced by Zirconia, who would be an aspect of Wiseman?) for Sailor Moon, and O'Neill and Carter for Stargate.

I mean, aside from Katarina/papillon, and Jiji and Boxy, we don't yet have any other reincarnated Youma... if you don't count Morganite, or the remaining Great Youmas.
So i'm wondering whether Carter or Jack, or both may be reincarnated youmas. And if someone says something about youmas being female? Morganite's current incarnation may switch genders at almost will, she WAS born male.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
This is WAY trippy:-)
LordOfTheAndain chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
A lot of interesting ideas here, although I'm not sure I'm picking up on everything you've put in there - because, you know, god, you need an editor! Basic proofreading I could help you with if you want, things like punctuation and spelling (I lost count of how many times you mixed up _senshi_ and _sensei_), but beyond that you also need to flesh out your writing with a lot more descriptions. Reading a fanfic should be like watching an episode of anime, but large parts of this were more like hearing your friend recount the episode he watched last night: you get the gist of what happened, but you haven't actually experienced it the way he has. In either case, I hope you continue this (what? It's only been a year and a half - there's hope yet), because I really would like to know the full story behind it all. Not just how it end, but maybe even more how it started. :)
Veedramon chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Well, that does explain things.