Reviews for Mugiwara Naruto
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story continue please.
Ratchet2546 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Loved the story would love if even more if you pick it up again
ACSkywalker chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
This is an awesome idea for a Naruto One Piece crossover. I rate that Luffy turns out to be Naruto's great grandfather.
ACSkywalker chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Naruto must meet the Straw Hat Pirates ghosts. Naruto has to meet the second Pirate King Monkey D Luffy!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Kura: I never would've thought that Zoro's grandkid would be there...and the fact that he loves cooking is just too hilarious! XD

Berry; If the crew knew this, Sanji would be laughing like shit :D

Kura: HA! Oh, please update soon! I'm really starting to like this story! XD BYE!
T-Biggz chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I find your lack of imagination for their skills disconcerting. -_-' hopefully you'll introduce OC's with actual variety becides just making them verions of the current crew members. And why are they starting at the age of 13 when Luffy was 17 when he started, is there going to be a time skip for this before they really start their journey?

Also you didn't mention what sea they are currently located in. It would help clear up any issues as to why something like this could never happen.
Drifter950 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Oi! I laughed when my grandkids had Luffy running.

Naruto I collected for one of my kids and, again, my grandkids. I felt sad, and a little sicked about the way the canon author treated Naruto. I had the feeling that he really felt Sukura and Susuki were his strongest character, and had no real use for Naruto. Blah!

I thought your combining the two with the idea of laughter as well as the friendship and adventure was knew and special. Thank you.

Kinda wish that you would have included a few of the canon girls that got very little use. I think that would have given you known characters and you could have played and expanded. You did say that Naruto wanted family didn't you. I didn't see enough of Luffy to know of little used characters.

Again, thanks you fun and "interesting" story that is going into my Story Alert list in the hopes you will pick it up again sometime.

May the MUSE always be wt you!

~.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
pyro357 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
update soon
Ryshel chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
although i think the name '(nakama)friendship pirates'

sounds a little silly, i love the plot so far

and how you connected the differant stories

quite nicely :D

-Ryshel
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
wow nice chapters hope you update soon!
Rune Dela Vega chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Eh...? DogSage-san, why not continue? This is quite good I can't see any holes or more than two typos through the whole thing. So why not?
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Nice, this is gonna be one amzing fic, will the Nakama Pirates be made out of people that will either be decendants of, or have traits like, the Straw Hat Pirates?
alfred7188 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Seriously? Naruto is a rubber man and they've just me a swordsman who uses 3 swords... could you be anymore unoriginal. Your options are limitless when it comes to the crew, but it seems to me that so far they're a rehash of the original one piece crew. Use some creativity.
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
oh i like this storie! and cant wait to see all the adventures that they are going to go through, its gonna be great. .\../