Reviews for It Runs In the Family
kirsty21 chapter 17 . 6/28
Kisaki Sakura chapter 3 . 4/24
Some things were finally cleared, even if I think that the story of Dumbledore using Ron and Herminone in such a way is a little bit far fetched. But I can see the reason you chose this plot.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 4/24
Okay, there are still things that don't make sense... I am normally not someone who goes around and pinpoint mistakes. I know you said that things would become clearer later on, so I am still waiting.
But one thing does bother me: the meeting of Harry and Tim. Harry working while living at the Dursleys is something I can't imagine happening. LW isn't that big and Harry hasn't the reputation or the marks to back it up, beside the point that I doubt that Tim would stroll through Little Whiniging.
Further comes the point of Harrys magic: because of the trace he can't use any magic until the age of 17. Him using magic would mean he is of age, being of age would mean that the protection of the wards around the Dursley Home would fail, meaning he would get taken in by the Order, meaning no reason to flee. Because otherwise than the wards I see no reason to stay with Petunia.
And you clearly stated at the beginning of this chap that Harry planned to resize the clothes.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 4/24
I am curious for the idea... but the first chapter doesn't really make sense to me. Why write this letter? Harry could have saved time... or did he write it as he was leaving/traveling? I guess he waited to apply the meds, so that Tim could take the evidence.
Still I am not to sure about the beginning. I hope you explain this well in the second chapter.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
i can't wait to read the rest!
delete-account-please-7064775 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
This was good great job on it.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Another great story I have read and loved it. Great work.
magicanimegurl chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Glad that Harry got his family and partner to love him and keep him sane. This is a sweet story. Love it! Write on!
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
This story was good I enjoy reading it.
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
Splendid I was hoping to read more but it came to the end.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
Wonderful story glad to have located this story and I'm sorry to see it over though.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Got to say this story was excellent and I couldn’t stop reading this awesome story but the saying goes is what is good must come to an end.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
I love it soooo much
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
This was so brilliant and could not stop reading this radiant story but I had to as it came to an end.
Netchka chapter 17 . 12/1/2014