Reviews for Throne
Regsd chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Your summart, the first chapter - everything sounds so promising :) is there any chance you're going to update after all this time?
Dragonfly257 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great AU idea. Not sure that i like Delia's characterisation (she's a bit more sly/subtle, I would've thought?), but the others seem pretty spot on. Wow, 21/4? Guess you've given up on this one. Would've made an awesome longer fic. But still fantastic anyway. :)
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Lol, an even more fascinating story idea! I really do hope you'll continue. Cythera as Queen... that's an interesting new take. Why didn't Roger marry any princesses for political gain? I always thought Cythera was a lower-ranking noblewoman... or is there more to the story? Delia falling all over Alex - hmm, I thought she'd be more subtle and sensuous, she came across as rather childish but I loved the interaction between Duke G, Gary and Alan. I do hope you will continue!
Verasque chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This world you have set up is so enticing. My curiosity has been piqued - do write more :)
Puddle of Words chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Intriguing.. very intriguing

Keep uo the good work!
Heather the Writer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This, I think, would be the makings of an extremely epic story.

I don't have anything to criticize. In such a little amount of words, you have already defined the entire court and how it stands. I particularly liked those really subtle things- Delia going to wait outside Roger's rooms, the argument between Gary and Gareth, etc.

I would love to have more of this- particularly starting from when Roger became king. You've made up an entire new world- it's fantastic!
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I have already read this on Goldenlake(?), but I'm really glad you posted it here. I have always wondered about what would happen if Roger had succeeded and become king. (I have to admit Roger is secretly one of my all-TP-books-inclusive

favorite characters) This story is very good and presents the characters in forms true to the story but still surprising. (Queen Cythera!) I can't wait for a continuation... there better be one. Update soon!
FlashingLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hmm..intrueging!

its a very different idea..

will def read more! :)
EvilAngelSoldHerSoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
good, great, FANTASTIC! That IS SO GOOD! Write more...and quickly, I am REALLY impatient, so hurry!