Reviews for Capture
emachookie chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So full of emotion. Really amazing writing, made my heart wrench alot. Neji here is just so..sad.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was really sad but beautifully written.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Feel so sorry for neji
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
*sniff sniff* It was so beautiful. The ending was so sad. But good job anyway.
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AWW! That so was not crappy! Yes, a bit sappy, but it was still great. I loved all of the detail and the expressions and whatnot... You have an absolutely AMAZING writing style! I love it so much! You really get into the depths of the emotions the character is feeling, and that really makes this story special and heartbreaking. Wonderful job!

KMXII
Toph43 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
omg...that is sad.T.T if i was that person...i would totally cry.
uumiho chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
"Nearly half-asleep throughout the ceremonies, I found myself staring into space, for once through bare eyes and not through camera lenses. Behind the camera, the world is all smiles for you, or all the emotions you’d ever ask them to portray for just the camera. But, when you’re not holding up a piece of metal by your face, the world feels too real to handle."

As a fellow photographer, this quote made my life. Beautiful fic-with added props for keeping lovesick!Neji in character. -Judo
Rukaa chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

Simply amazing. Loved it.
Strawberry Shake chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Cupcakes for you. :D

It was heartbeaking. Gah. You live up to your name, you tragedy server. But, as always, I love it.
Krizzie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Sappy, yes, but still heart-wrenching. Ouch.