Reviews for The Conversation
ubersnape chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very believable!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Ah, that was great!

AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE!

That hug it like the light at the end of the tunnel for us Shippers.

Thanks for a great fic,

~Mila
JT4Life chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Oh nice! Very clever way to bring that awkward little bit of tension between them to a close, and well-written i must say.

oh man did you see the preview for tonight? it looks like Bolivia gets a bit of action, YAY! :)
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
THANK YOU! This is probably one of my favourite ones of yours :D

Eep.

Bolivia. Is Win.

Thank you again! :D
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
"But god, this cologne and…" Seriously...:P Can you just imagine how good he must smell? Well, I do...

Excellent transition:

"I knew I still could be chatted up in cafés but it's cool to know it can happen in bars as well," she finally said lightly.

"And I'm glad we managed not to extend that really awkward moment longer than we had to," he smiled mischievously.

Very lovely little piece. Your attention to detail...dropping her keys...getting soaked...warning him not to sit on her dinner...all combine to make this so easily visualized.

Thanks for posting.
ocein chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Another great story! Nice backstory to the whole Rachel thing! I can't wait for tonight.
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Yay! Just in time for tonight's ep! This was awesome, I toatally hope it was actually something like this in the show.
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
loved it! cant wait for the ep tonight
noturgurl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Oh I love it! So lovely that he knew that Olivia wanted to talk and clear things up. And I like your explanation of why Peter and Rachel had some little thing going on. Nicely done ;)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
VERY interesting tone to this one.

I love that Walter was singing a BeeGees song :)

My fav lines:

"Ah! This time he was the one worrying. How could he not? Between griffins,porcupines, and Big Eddies, he had every right to be worried." I like this!

"...he grinned with this coy expression on his face that made her want to slap him and kiss him at the same time." Exactly!

"If I may have my say, I'd rather be attracted to someone else.

"And I'm flattered that you're interested." Wow's he's called her on this! And she first replies with a pregnant pause. That says LOADS!

And then she replies with humor-very fun :)

Yeah, this was cute, and makes me feel better about the situation-for now.