Reviews for The Reviews Lounge Birthday Ficathon
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Poor Dawlish. Gotta feel sorry for the poor man. Hope his manmade destiny is great!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Wow. Amazing. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing! I love it!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This story is so sweet, even though it makes me a little sad. The interaction between Lavender and Bill is amazing. I feel so sorry for Lavender but I don't at the same time. You wrote this story so well.
sleepy queens chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Oh, another one of my favorites. Hannah and Neville are such a cute pairing.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, a great one. Bill always was a nice guy.
verity candor chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
How sweet! I LOVED it! I also loved how he DOESN't guess the name of the flower... yay!
verity candor chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
HAHA! That was pure genius! That last line... spectacular!
verity candor chapter 17 . 6/12/2009
Wah! but also Aw...
verity candor chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
YAY! The cuteness!
verity candor chapter 15 . 6/12/2009
That's sweet... and bittersweet.
verity candor chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
Yay! Loved the ending...
verity candor chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
This is a really good fic... I want to say tons of nice things, but nothing is exactly jumping out at me, or actually everything is jumping out at me. It's such a subtle lovely sort of thing, that is just the sort of first-ish meeting that you can see leading into a big fat relationshippy ending... I'm trying to think of a word for it and the best I can get is wholesome, it's just a fic with a nice weight to it.
verity candor chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
This is definitely one of the best LJs i'e ever seen. I like it... so much. GREAT!
verity candor chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
Heh. Tis cute. Of course, I do intend to be displeased that instead of the promised L/J there was an SBOC but nevertheless it is much too sweet to complain about.
verity candor chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Aw, how sweet, the repitition and the mirrored structure were really well handled. Nice fic!