Reviews for Avoidance
AlphaSprout chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
I got the twilight references but thought it was a coincidence. I read both but I'm always a Eric and Sookie fan. I go back an forth on Bella/Jacob and Bella/Edward.

Are you going to do a continuation of this story since we don't know who is taking over the states. It should be Eric.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 33 . 11/30/2012
this is aGREAT FIC11111 It needs a sequel!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
I wonder how it will go down in Vegas.I wonder how Eric will convince the king not to take her.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
that doesn't surprise me about Niall.I'm glad that claudine came to her to say good-bye.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
the bath &the snuggling was very fact that he thinks he failed her even when she told him that she doesn't see t that way speaks to the depth of the love that he has for her!
Virala chapter 34 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story! I loved it!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I always thought that Niall was an ass,this just proves it!Why i he so intereted in Soookie but doesn't even help w/ the rescue. I mean really, I know there''s fighting in his realm but he couldn't stay an extra 5 min to check on her? I think that it's not sookie herself that he interested in but something about her that has his attention.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
ERIC IN DRAG! I'D PAY TO SEE THAT! I wonder if AB could work that in to a story line in the show?!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I'm soooo glad that sookie relizes just how much she needs Eric(& not just for sex!)in her life.I also like they way that she's willing to go along with him on matters of security. It's just too bad that it took her being tortured to figure it out.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I'm glad that she seems to be on the road to reconery.I know full recovery will take time & I REALLY think that she ought to get some kind of professional (A supe counselor maybe) to help with the emotional side of her trauma.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I'm soo glad that Eric found her so of the fics out there have her being abducted &totured through most of the story &he only finds her toward the end of it.I was afraid when she was first taken that this was that find of fic .I'm so glad I was wrong.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
why doesn't she call out to barry or hunter ? Hunter maybe small but he could tell some one who could help she is way up in alaska the telepathy may not work that tell me that when her friends find That ass-hole he dies a VERY LONG& PAINFUL DEATH !
jkazzie chapter 34 . 10/6/2012
i enjoyed your story - this is the 2nd time I've read it. I hope you write something else soon.

I just wanted to comment on your pet reading peeve re the word learnt that you mention in your profile.

The word 'learnt' is in the dictionary because it is the past tense of learned. Learnt is the British english spelling variation and it is also used in many other Commonwealth countries, including Australia. The use of the word learnt when used correctly doesn't make someone appear uneducated; incorrect word usage does that, whatever the word is.

As British english is the mother language, I respectfully argue that North American spelling variations are less acceptable throughout the english speaking world. Other than the US most english speaking countries, particularly Commonwealth countries, use, for the most part, British english spelling variations, including those of us who have attended some of the finest universities in the English speaking world.

*hops off soap box*

My pet peeves are the use of grinded instead of ground (grinded only exists in the urban dictionary) your instead of you're; suite instead of suit; drug instead of dragged; wondered instead of wandered, and the misuse of there, their and they're; and to and too.
WitchMitzi chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
Awesome Story with a good plot!
onemoon chapter 34 . 1/29/2012
I absolutely loved this story! And I think you are a very talented writer. Sooo... I hope you haven't given up on fanfiction and will come back some time soon with another amazing story. But .. If live has taken you down a different path I hope it's treating you well. Thank you so much for sharing your time and your great talent. All the best for you!