Reviews for Avoidance
tanseynz chapter 34 . 6/28/2016
Felipe was suspiciously quiet once arrested. A few more irons in the fire? And we never did find out why Damarion kept coming back to Sookie as a way to rattle Niall. Given Niall's other more valuable relatives, Damarion and his lackeys seem to have expended a lot of effort for zero results, yet never noticed it.
I thought the resources used to rescue Sookie were inspired. Goes to show some vampires have a code of ethics towards those who have done exceptional service for them.
Well plotted and fascinating story.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Given the fae did nothing to help Sookie during her miserable childhood, Niall's behaviour is simply par for the course. She expected human relationship 'norms', forgetting even humans can treat their relations horrendously.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
Yeah, not a good idea for her to be there. Although Eric manipulated her mind in order she lost consciousness, and she'll probably be pissed off at him, she'd have been far worse off once the torture escalated. Her recovery is far more important than revenge, which won't cure or remove her hurt.
tanseynz chapter 22 . 6/28/2016
Being honest and not knocking herself down - possibly her two biggest hurdles.
I really like stories where Sookie is pushed out of her comfort zone but in a good way. If nothing else, she gets as mad as a wet cat having to face herself, which is always fun to read.
tanseynz chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
Eric clearly feels he should protect Sookie even against her expressed wishes, and then feels guilty when she escapes his attention and/or attracts trouble. But so often, she chooses to run away because, for her, emotions are far more painful than physical pain. He can support her but her life, whether he likes it or not, is hers to wreck or build. What is unacceptable is the way she pulls him in or pushes him away entirely to suit herself, disregarding his feelings on the matter. For someone always presented as caring for others more than herself, it's revealing.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Sookie really looks just one-way when it comes to all the supernaturals she's involved with. If they don't treat her or react to her in exactly the way SHE decides, she's outraged and angry and prepared to discard them from her life (until she needs them of course), yet her attitude towards their varied practises and laws verges on xenophobic. Even when Eric tried to give her an overview to help her become more informed her immediate reaction is to accuse him of not being on her 'side'. I think she rightly suspects that if it weren't for her supernatural relatives and her telepathy, nobody would give her a second glance, and that infuriates her to the point of being even more foolish than she can accept.
pinkygirl01 chapter 34 . 9/16/2015
great story, I enjoyed every chapter!
hopefully you will continue your other story soon...
MiniLover chapter 34 . 9/15/2015
Loved this story! I loved the relationship between Eric and Sookie. All of your characters were well defined with clever dialogue. Very entertaining!
AlphaSprout chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
I got the twilight references but thought it was a coincidence. I read both but I'm always a Eric and Sookie fan. I go back an forth on Bella/Jacob and Bella/Edward.

Are you going to do a continuation of this story since we don't know who is taking over the states. It should be Eric.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 33 . 11/30/2012
this is aGREAT FIC11111 It needs a sequel!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
I wonder how it will go down in Vegas.I wonder how Eric will convince the king not to take her.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
that doesn't surprise me about Niall.I'm glad that claudine came to her to say good-bye.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
the bath &the snuggling was very fact that he thinks he failed her even when she told him that she doesn't see t that way speaks to the depth of the love that he has for her!
Virala chapter 34 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story! I loved it!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I always thought that Niall was an ass,this just proves it!Why i he so intereted in Soookie but doesn't even help w/ the rescue. I mean really, I know there''s fighting in his realm but he couldn't stay an extra 5 min to check on her? I think that it's not sookie herself that he interested in but something about her that has his attention.