Reviews for I'm Holding On
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
why did you never finish this? i liked it
lovetolove1330 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I like it keep going
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! There's so much potential in it! Are you gonna continue? Cause it would be a shame not to ;)
no milk left chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Thanks for posting another chap. I bet Alex doesn't remember anything at this moment, but might think he needs to find out what gets him sleepwalking anway, at least if he is exactly the same as Nick who goes wandering when something is too much in his head/subconscious. But I bet Alex gets flashbacks ;) And he just likes to come over to Drovers. Curious about the ball! Keep them coming!
greyin chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Hey!

A great chapter again. And I hope, Alex can remember something about the kiss. Hope, you write more soon.

greyin
ellej chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Great update!
no milk left chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Interesting one! Made me wonder; did he came sleepwalking all the way from Killarney? Anyway, I see his subconscious is clearly coming to the surface when he is sleepwalking. Would really like to read an update as I wonder if he really doens't remember, and if there might be some more sleepwalking moments to come taht will show his true feelings. Good story!
ellej chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Interesting... I would like to see an update.
greyin chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hey, I really like you story. Sounds interesting. Hope you will write more chapters soon.

greyin