Reviews for White Horse
awww so sad... :(

I LOVE IT lol :)
jenniika chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is so sad! But so, so wonderful (:

Every time I listen to "White Horse" now, I think of this story.

I reallyyyyyyyy loved it, great job!
LaPush DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Ugh, I hate imprinting! LOL!

This was heartbreaking - they totally should be together.

Ok ... I think I only have a couple of one-shots to go and then I am going to read Rising Sum ;)
xoxoCh3Lxoxo chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Did is one of my favorite stories that you wrote. It made me cry because i felt sad that leah couldn't get jacob, because she deserves him. not trying to be mean or anything but i just don't like renesmee because she's like a spoiled brat and bella is like pathetic. BLACKWATER RULES!
clo123456 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow, this is good!
Redhead-or-Platinum chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh this was beautifully written, but I swear, I think I cried. Awesome one-shot. Emotion was definatly captured.
notwritinganymoresorry96 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Okay. I have read all of your Twilight stories and this is the first one that actually made me cry. But I would have done the same.
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love people they don't like the Jacob/Renesmee thing that they push Jacob off to next available girl. Though my person prefered Jacob pairing in the Leah/Jacob one.
the curious incident chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I totally loved that. I really love Taylor Swift's songs, or the lyrics rather but the whole prince and princess thing was really sweet. You should definitely write more one-shots!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh now you've gone and done it! This actually made me cry. I am sitting her right now with tears in my eyes, and my nose getting that stuffed up feeling that likes to accompany the tears.

I really wish Jacob and Leah had ended up together... I really cant stand how Stephenie built up their relaitionshp only to smash its skull in with imprinting! ugh!

Anyway, great oneshot!
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Its so sad...

i love it ..So Amazing ...

“I had so many dreams of you and me Jake, of happy endings, but that’s all they are, dreams

i love that line ...
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
it was good.. it was sad at the end but that was the way it was to be... :):)
Lipsticked Mirror chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
that was so heartbreaking. poor jake. but it really does show how strong leah is. great job!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
nice job, liked the angst!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was heartbreaking but very well written..so sad.