Reviews for I volunteered
Itajade chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I fuckin LOVVEEE IT now write more rogue fatal damn you
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Fatal,

I really liked this. It makes you rethink just what leanghs you'd really go to, to keep your family safe.

Auua
stil dazzled chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
It was a great story until u made scott sad! How dare you! LOL
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Excellent story! I really enjoyed the AUish atmosphere.
gambit-rogue chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
that was awesome! i loved the whole story, every bit! i liked the way it was all sad at first (huh. mb i'm crazy) but then it turns out all right (not in the annoying disney happy ending way) in a good way.. :) well done! hope u will write stories like this more often.. (-) congratulations! *sends a big hug and cake*
Willow95 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Hey, I loved this last chappie as usual hehe. Great ending. Hope you keep writing new stories.

Willow95
Grin Reaper chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
The whole story was fabulous. Don't think i've ever been this satisfied with the way a story ended.

: sighs : Romy goodness...
BlkDiamond chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Thanks, glad you more or less wrapped up. Hopefully their problems are behind them and they can all get together and live happily ever after (or as happily as XMen can). Now you need to start a story about the future. Good job, enjoyed the story.
alexmonalisa chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Bravo bravo that was so amazing and i loved every minute
Laceylou76 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
I was thrilled to see this epilogue. I thought I was imagining the updated status since I didn't see a million reviews. lol

The epilogue was amazing. The fact that they're married and it's been ten years was a major bonus. It was much better than just going to a few days of the incident and knowing they were, in deed, alive. I loved the names of all the kids wish I knew what the fourth child's name was going to be.

There have been many fics that I've read over the years and only a few that have made me all out cry! This was one of those stories for me! I WEEPED during the Rogue and Remy POV's. BALLED during the Jean and Scott POV's! LOL

Thank you for officially finishing this story!
scribblemyname chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
And I hadn't even got the A/N posted yet! Well, I'll fix it up and STILL post it.

To get this part out of the way:

“Hello,” The woman speaks first her grip on her child tightening as she drawls him closer to her body.-drawls should be draws

she had always respected and clamed as her unofficial father figure to her husband.-clamed should be clamed

Pretty minor errors for a rush nonbeta.

Now, to the good stuff. I loved this! Love how you wrote the kids and Jubilee. Can't help but just LOVE Jubilee. Thank you for finishing up this story and giving us a view of everybody and what happened. And those two words meant so much in their group.

I love it. Thank you, Thank you! :sighs in satisfaction:
Samm16 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Ah bugger! Thank goodness you didn't wait til a million! that was great! I'm glad you wrapped it up, puts my mind at ease, hah. Loved the bits with the kids, Logan, Jubilee but the last bit with Scott just breaks my heart!

How cruel! :) Thanks so much!
Shadow Hand Zealot chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
This was a fun one to read. Everyone's POV fit the type of person they were and it all jived pretty well together. The progression of the story worked well in my opinion.

Good work
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
You freaken rock my world. You really do. This line right here was fantastic. “I never thought in a million years when I said I wouldn’t be back that I meant I was going to run off with one of Apocalypses’ Horsemen and marry the son of a gun.” Neither did I Rogue, neither did I. But Jubilee put it best. "Why, because they volunteered of course!" You wrote quite the impressive Romy piece. Their love really knows no bounds. Thanks for that. So much.

~Chica~
onyxred chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
CORRECTION...SEE FANFICTION SYSTEM DOES HAVE LOOPS...THE REVIEWS LOST WERE 9,964...SO NOW YOU DO HAVE ONE MILLION REVIES IF YOU ADD THE OTHER 36,WELL THE JOKE WAS LIKE THAT BUT I FORGOT HOW TO COUNT..JEJEJE SORRY
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »