Reviews for Kimi No Suki Na Uta
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2019
Hii can you please complete it ㅠㅠ I really enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
This is the end? Please another update... but just make sweet ichiruki no other man or woman... it's really lovely...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORRRRREEE!
Angel chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Great story loved it
Rukia's brother should be more emotionless
q.anne409 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
oi! update soon
RUKITOMBOY chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
wait is dis d end?! hell no! i realy lyk dis fanfic(sad face),nd if its not,update fast ok(cute face),if u dont i'll stab u(even dow i cant get 2 u) doesnt mean u should feel less treatend by .love it,keep it up dude.(smilly face)
hitsogayatoshirio1020 chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
HOW IS THIS THE ENDING!? PLEASE MAKE THIS STORY LONGER! IT IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! But seriously, I think you should really consider making the story longer or writing a sequel of sorts. You are an EXTREMLEY good writer and I would like to see a story with south promise to be a bit more... Well... job though. Finished the story in one sitting.:)
hitsogayatoshirio1020 chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
YES! MOMO AND TOSHIRO ARE IN THIS TOO?! AND ITS SORTA HITSUHINA!️THIS FANFICTION JUST GOT EVEN BETTER! I'm sorry if my inner fangirl scared anyone who reads this.I rant too much (does such a thing as ranting too much even exist?) ANYWAYS... Good job on the fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Update. What the hell is wrong with ya?
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Hey, it's been two years, UPDATE!
CSMbleached chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
i luv this story plzzzzz update more this is like the best ichiruki fanfiction eva and also im pretty surprised u no the story goong im from korea and i thought that not many people know
Mari Kia Aishiteru chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
kyaahh~ please update soon~ I seriously loved this one! XD

o

looking forward for more!

-Mari
string cheese chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
really good... but it should stop there! thats just a REALLY blunt ending. i was kinna confused and i was all like WHAT? ITS OVER? and stuff like that. definatly did luved the ending left me hanging but i think you should write more. you're talented.
CrystalLuna13 chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
continue updating PLEASE!

This is a good story
slavegurl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I didnt understand a word of it