Reviews for Love Hurts
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If Sonic X wouldve been continued, i always thought this is what should have happened then. Having both Tails and Cream befriend someone and then were both forced to tragicly kill that beloved person seemed like a good setup for a romance. You did a great job as always, Faved.
UltaimateBatkid chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Dude you need to get payed for this I mean you are really good I feel like I just watched this as a real episode.
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hey, I have read this just now, and I love it, It is really well writed, and I also like Tails and Cream, but I think they still are pretty young to that, yet both of them have been through a lot together, so they are difficult to write about, but you did it good, really good.

Also, this story took me off-guard, It really touch me because I also know how feels lose a loved one. I know how hard is and you did a good work showing that in your story.

Keep the excelent work.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Good Job :)
Hailey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Nice so romantic
pumkin98 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Thanks for writing that story, and I love that song too. You are an awsome writer.
MegaMonZX0-FF chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I didn't pay attention to the song, but I really like the story.
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Jeezus! I love this story, AND the song. You are so talented! Can't

wait to hear more from you!
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is up there on my 'favorite couples' list. Cosmo was a good match for him, but he can't live in the past any longer. Beautifully written story. It's hard to find a good Taiream.
megaboy50 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
man this was one of the best crails storys ive read and also i just LOVED the part where emerl and cosmo were on the hill i almost cryed there and pen was embarresd hehehehehe...
Roflcopter chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful, that's it. It cures they're lovesickness and makes them ever happy.
Roflcopter chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful, that's it it cures they're lovesickness and makes thdm ever happy.
Zhao Yun 320 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Good Story. Best TailsxCream one shot i've seen so far.
Kii chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ah wow...well i rarly come on to fanfiction and today I wondered if I could find a nice fanfic sonic related and I came across this...I gotta say this was a really adorable story the lyrics to that song really went well with it and tailsxcream is probably my fav sonic pairing. Anyways, really nice story the descriptions and such glad I came across it!
skydiva401 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I love this story! It's perfect. You must share my psyche or something, I've always thought that since Tails and Cream both had to kill their new friends, they'd find comfort in each other.

I love TailsxCream