Reviews for Love Hurts
Cute Ikha Zue chapter 1 . 7/30
One word and the word is : AMAZING!
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If Sonic X wouldve been continued, i always thought this is what should have happened then. Having both Tails and Cream befriend someone and then were both forced to tragicly kill that beloved person seemed like a good setup for a romance. You did a great job as always, Faved.
UltaimateBatkid chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Dude you need to get payed for this I mean you are really good I feel like I just watched this as a real episode.
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hey, I have read this just now, and I love it, It is really well writed, and I also like Tails and Cream, but I think they still are pretty young to that, yet both of them have been through a lot together, so they are difficult to write about, but you did it good, really good.

Also, this story took me off-guard, It really touch me because I also know how feels lose a loved one. I know how hard is and you did a good work showing that in your story.

Keep the excelent work.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Good Job :)
Hailey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Nice so romantic
pumkin98 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Thanks for writing that story, and I love that song too. You are an awsome writer.
MegaMonZX0-FF chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I didn't pay attention to the song, but I really like the story.
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Jeezus! I love this story, AND the song. You are so talented! Can't

wait to hear more from you!
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is up there on my 'favorite couples' list. Cosmo was a good match for him, but he can't live in the past any longer. Beautifully written story. It's hard to find a good Taiream.
megaboy50 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
man this was one of the best crails storys ive read and also i just LOVED the part where emerl and cosmo were on the hill i almost cryed there and pen was embarresd hehehehehe...
Roflcopter chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful, that's it. It cures they're lovesickness and makes them ever happy.
Roflcopter chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful, that's it it cures they're lovesickness and makes thdm ever happy.
Zhao Yun 320 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Good Story. Best TailsxCream one shot i've seen so far.
Kii chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ah wow...well i rarly come on to fanfiction and today I wondered if I could find a nice fanfic sonic related and I came across this...I gotta say this was a really adorable story~ the lyrics to that song really went well with it and tailsxcream is probably my fav sonic pairing. Anyways, really nice story the descriptions and such glad I came across it!