Reviews for Eclipsed
YO WHERES THE NEXT ONE
DemonSoul360 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Type your review here...
Womboman chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I hate to see them like that but for what it was it was extremely good. Keep it up.

-Womboman
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ahhh... I hate angst, other than the minimum amount needed to move a plot along. Still, the way you've wrote it, she told the truth. If there was anything left of Krystal, she wouldn't have ripped his guts out like that. Of course, I could never see the Krystal joins Star Wolf ending as a valid response for her character in the first place.

Still, it makes me want to stomp in there, haul her off the chair and tell her she's a stupid, self hating, selfish bi... vixen. Not to tell her that she should go after him, as far as I'm concerned she's damaged goods, and the worst thing is she did it to herself. I hope that's what you were going for.

Still, I enjoyed this story, and thank you for writing it.
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ohmygod. This is really sad, yet again, well written.

-sniffle-

WAH!
Chimerical Knave chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was good...no lie...but I saw a small mistake at the end...

You said that there was a gun hidden behind hid back...last time I checked...Krystal was a girl.

Now what I especially liked about this fic was that you didn't portray Krystal as two of the most frequently portrayed personalities on this deteriorating site:

One: Either a sick-lovey dovey girl who really didn't turn into Kursed and runs back to Fox.

Two: An emotionless shell that can only think to kill and live.

You portrayed as an believable huma- I mean anthro-being who has a mind and feelings too...however torn or askew.

She obviously still has feelings for Fox but she can't let that get in the way of her current life and her past decision so she hides away from him and becomes pretty evasive when it comes to just revealing her true identity.

Nice choice of words...like Krystal died...and in a way she did.

Fox will never be the same again, eh?

This story was enjoyable to read...very enjoyable...I commend you on your efforts to be able to portray Kursed as an believable character and not some shitty-one-faced canon character.

Thank you...

Best Wishes,

Krys
Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw, how sad

(Hugs Fox)

Fox:What the

'Ah crap, this isn't my story.'

Sorry, you look a little heartbroken is all,

Oh, and sword

Get over the angst story thing, this was actually good

5/5
VENOMDARK call me venom chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i liked it do more
The Lammynator chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
nice
SchmEthan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I quite liked that one! It's one of those topics you have to do your own take on. You did the whole Kursed/Krystal thing awesomely, especially the feelings, or rather not-so-feelings, for Fox.

AWESOME ONE!