Reviews for Two is Yes
CoronaCrown chapter 1 . 1/4
This is what my tombstone will say: DIED OF FEELS.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
AWE! This so adorably sweet and fluffy! A baby TARDIS and a human baby on its way it's all rather exciting! I love that little antidote about Jackie finding them snogging in the butler's pantry during a party. Oh Jackie,, I can understand her worry about them leaving in their TARDIS, but not they would be stupid enough to keep Jackie away from her soon to be grandchild. That's just asking for trouble and a Tyler slap. I really like how the TARDIS created a nursery for their baby after creating a bedroom for them. Rose is right about their baby knowing the time vortex and the TARDIS, with his parents being who they are, how could he not know?
They named their son after Jack Harkness! That is brilliant, Jack would be so pleased!
Jenny Smith chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Very sweet people of fluff.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this story. I love your Rose and her human Doctor.

I've probably read this story three or four times, because it really is just perfect.
bookishandi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Babyfic is always a bit of a risk, but this is just completely lovely. Very in character, sweet, and full of love without being saccharine. My lip was wobbling with happy tears.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my goodness, that's so adorable!
fhoiwrhfiuer chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Really enjoyed reading this im glad i randomly picked this story ]
Becky chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww :)

This is lovely!

So simple but so so sweet. Loved it when they called the baby Jack! :D

Please put Jack in it at some point, maybe he could fall through the Rift "by accident" - hint hint hint - or something. Lol.

Lovely work. Great job.

x
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
...No more? Why no more? This is such a well written story! WHY ISN'T THERE MORE? -Brandishes umbrella- DONT MAKE ME WHACK MORE OUT OF YOU!
reewees chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was just fantastic!

The new TARDIS, new baby Jack - love the name by the way!

Life is going to be good for them - I hope.

Is there more to come?

We need to see if the link that the Doctor almost feels with Jack develops or not.
Georgina chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow! This is my first ever fanfiction that i've read are they all as good as this? I thought it was compelling and imaginative and you got the Doctor's voice just right,i could imagine him saying that!
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aww! Great story! So sweet and cute and I really do imagine this to be how it would be like for the human Doctor and Rose. Loved it!