Reviews for Robin's Requiem
yob3 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
The grammar mistakes aside this is a great fic! I can feel that the conlusion could be found in a chapter or two, so please finish this!
Sailor Star Fighter 14 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
the robin in teen titans is Dick Grayson not tim drake.
Fanofallthingsdarkandmagical chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
'As I have now had a Dark Lord of the Sith threaten to throw force lighting at me if I don't up date I better get on with it'

lol if you dont atlest write there reunion chapter i'll throw lightning at you and more lol. please
PHYONIX RIZES chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
this is an amazing story that i have been following for a while i would ask u to update by feb 2 please its my birthday lol anyway i love reading it and will always check for updates if the nice guy approch does not work watch out for the fury of a thosand flaming suns (maby 52 flameing suns) as a phynix i burn bright that is if u dont update :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Mmmm... You have a problem here ... Tim was still a preteen when the Joker kidnapped him and messed him up ... that would have been before he left for the Titans.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
An interesting concept. I do think that TT Robin was Dick and not Tim, but for the sake of this story I can live with him being Tim.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Seeing your penname for this fic was a nice treat. The style is interesting, though. I can tell it's one of your earlier pieces, even without the publish date. It's still very good. It's got a nice style and flow, and the character develop well over time. The only one I think is being mostly ignored is Terry. I don't think the story calls for a lot of interaction with him, so it's forgivable.
Nicely done. Too bad this was never finished.
Keep writing!
Shinigami-chan chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I love it, but at the same time, this flip flopping between the past and future gives me a headache. I get all into one time line and then suddenly I have to switch back to the other one. _

Do not get me wrong, this is probably the best format for it. And don't worry, I will keep up with this, because I need to know what is going to happen! I can't wait to see how the reunion goes with all of the titans!
Madtala chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
omg please update! :D

Your awesome writing cannot be stopped! :D
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I don't know if you saw the episode with Time Warp or not, but that gave undeniable proof that the Robin in Teen Titans was Richard 'Dick' Grayson, not Tim Drake.
Jonny Napalm chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Fantastic story you're putting together here. Look forward to reading more, when you feel the inspiration move you.
BluSkyRose chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I love your story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please put it up soon.

-Adriya J.
Darth Stronius chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Thank you for updating the story, chapter 9 was short but very well written. Can't wait for chapter 10, and if you don't update I'll zap your eyes out. It extremely painful, like looking into a laser pointer. And it's fatal. Really fatal.

By the way "Harry2", I lost the Eliminator Armor in a poker game with Darth Observos. But then immediately killed him, took his lightsaber and the armor, and destroyed the planet. All in All, it was a pretty entertaining day.
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
All of repaying the Bat. She is so selfless in such a act.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Sounds like things are going to get VERY interesting once the reuinon takes place! And as for Raven, I think she is going to find some answers to what is going on with Bruce very soon. Now, please update, before either Lord Vader, or the bearer of the Eliminator Armour comes a calling!