Reviews for Meeting Mr Perfect
Yzza Hyacinth Eligan chapter 8 . 11/23/2018
Umm...Hey can you still continue on this fic? 'cause it's really a waste if you leave it...I'm still one of the ones whom is waiting for an update
Ai Sakura chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
Awe D: no more updates... I'm crying T.T please come back to us! Your story is so nice and cute. It makes my heart all fluffy.
Scarlet chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
Come onnnn! You're just gonna stop here? Please don't. Don't forget this thing... I'm clinging to it as if my dear life depends on it. :'( please update.. Finish what you've started! Anyway I just want you to know that you are sooo good at this. Kudos to you!
MoMo235 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
I love this! Please update when you can.
my tea chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Aww my lovely couple /hugs kisses/
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Aren't you going to continue this? Please. ...i love this
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Update update update update update update please please please please please!
KITI.S2 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Aww it's been so long since I last read this. And I'm back but it soo cute . Im so happy she resorted in calling Natsume
Sparklybutterflies1 chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I really like this and where it's going. The story is very well detailed and you have long chapters which I throughly enjoy. It's a bit disappointing that you update a bit slow, but nonetheless I love this story. If only all stories were as well made as this.
Anilissa chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
YEY a great update after sometime!:)) Read Summer's Wine as well & I love it too Great progress between them /smirk smirk/ and I can't wait for the next chapter!:))
StarElsie chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Great chapter
YellowOrangeRed chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Wow i love it :D can t wait to see more natsumexmikan scenes and i m curious about her friend from vienna and i m more curious to see how she will talk to natsume after all this :p see you soon i hope :)
StarElsie chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I hope Luna won't rile up fangirls to bully Mikan
KITI.S2 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
This is getting more interesting, hes slowly opening up to Mikan now but I'm really interested in Rei
Please update soon :DDDDD
fara chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
hi. i found a website that provide the translate but not scanlated yet. try