Reviews for Scratches and Scars
The World in Black and White chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon :)
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really like what I've read so far - I hope you continue this story someday.

- Toaster
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is really good. Please update soon.
gategirl15747 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
can't wait for more chapters great fan fiction
Zane Makura chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OMG! Wow! This is quite good. Where the bloody hell is that owl! It should have gotten to Jake right after Remus introduced himself to produce some shock or something.

Ahem, enough ranting. This is a really good fic, even though it is only a prologue and a chapter for now it seems as if it's gonna really go somewhere. The time jump from the prologue leaves a lot to be asked of what happened and all that stuff, which i'm sure you're going to answer later on. Really like this. Hope you get back to it. Please update soon!
Adam-1D chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Love it. You should totally continue! :D
diesedame chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
it's been a year since you updated. is this abandoned? if it is, what a pity!
OtomeLuver chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
It's really good! Better than the other one! I totally love the bashing of Ron, and Draco is SWEET! Also love the possible love triangle coming up with Harry, Draco, and Jacob! Oh, please keep writing! It looks amazing!
My Solitude chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Interesting chapter. I hope you update.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Interesting story so far I look forward to the continuation.
autumnannette19 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Whats next, whats next?
KurtFabulous chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
So Jakes pack is the brother pack. Oh! I assume Harry is the powerful one they are born to protect. That would explain why Jacob was so protective of Harry, more then a friend would be. I can not wait until the next update.
Agon Dy chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I like how you cleaned this up from the other one. You did a good job with it.

Keep writing when you can! It's an interesting pairing that we really don't see enough of.
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Interesting story so far. Hope to see you continue with it.
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
so i am guessing that the "most powerful one" is harry? i also wonder when jacob is going to ask the name of the most powerful one, i also wonder what his reaction to harry will be? will harry turn out to be jacob's mate? i hope so. please update soon
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »