Reviews for Bad Ends
Katara chapter 11 . 2/1
That is the creepiest story I've ever heard... and disgusting. I guess that's what you were going for - but you'd think that Hama was experienced in bloodbending enough to know not to pull back on Sokka, Aang, and Toph. I don't see how they would have "ripped open" in just bloodbending circumstances. Human bodies have other parts, too! Bending the blood wouldn't be enough to destroy them! Also, what about Katara? That was the first time she'd ever bloodbended a person, certainly not too powerful for a beginner! Besides, did she even survive in the end?
ChelberNo.1 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
These all just EPIC. New chapter soon?
Korrasami 88 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
NO! SUKI!
OnTheWingsOfFire chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was very nicely executed. Disturbing, yes, but you managed to write it in a way that wasn't full of narm. Good Job!
KJun chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
In chromknickers "The Fifth Column," (MUST READ), Katara winds up imprisoned with a friend of Hama's and through character development (something bryke doesn't care about as much as we fans do), it is explained perfectly in that the reader realizes it along with or just slightly before Katara. It's one of those facepalm yourself and "Of course! That makes total sense!"
It was something that was part of my head canon and I was still thrown by it. After all, I wasn't the one telling the story.

Seriously though, read the story if you haven't already done so. It's one mind f..k after another.

I like your bad ends dabbled too.
Not the Appa one, though. If Apps can outrun the Fire Navy, he outrun two good ole boys in a bass boat. It Being from a swamp (bona fide Cajun, chere), I know for a fact how easy it is to tip those little boats over. I was ten and the alligator gar on the other end of my line was so not welcome to jump in the boat that close to my toes.

Kat
omgwtf chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
holy crap. you are so evil. im completely traumatized thanks.

meh, its well written trauma at least. ;)
RWB chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
All of these chapters are great, so I'll point out the flaws in the part where I could find any.

Falling wouldn't kill Toph. She can bend without touching ground and has done so many times- it seems she can sense her element from a distance, to a degree.

In fact, she actually jumped of Appa in the canon comic The Promise, and bent herself a landing rail.

What would kill her though, is falling, more or less, straight into the sea of fire. Which is what the scenario here would end up being.
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I have to say 6, 10, and 11 are my favorites. You write very well. :D
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
And we're back! Ga-rue-sooooome...
Thozmp Corris chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Interesting, and very dark, obviously. I'd kinda like to see something based on the breaking of the Avatar cycle from when Azula kills Aang. Like say the Avatar Spirit not only kept the balance, but acted as a kind of cap the kept other, more horrible things from gaining a foothold in the world...
Thomas chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Bothers me equally. However Toph might be able to feel the Earth before she lands, as she moves a rock that is in midair in "The Runaway."

And also, they are over water during that airship bit aren't they? So she would land on water (which would kill her more effectively than Earth)
Ogro chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Wow! Totally didn't expect an update for this!

As one of my all-time favorite episodes of the series, you did this so incredibly well and exactly the way I'd imagine a "Bad Ends" type of episode.

You've still got it, buddy. Kudos to you.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
O.o Yeesh, really realistic... And depressing. Still, I like how you considered where stuff could've (and probably would've) gone wrong in the series

Anyways, please update soon!
ArrayePL chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
What happened to Katara? Did she lost it after killing her family? Great chapter and it's nice you are back.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Why did you write that so well? Why? O_O I can't even think about what you wrote; I wish it had been full of typos because than it would be like a narmy kid's drawing of a nightmare instead of this graphic monstrosity. You accomplished what you set out to well, and man I wish you hadn't. -_-