Reviews for Roll With The Changes
foxeatfox chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
it's really a pity that it looks like you've abandoned this wonderful story, it has good grammar writing and a very original and intersting idea that i havent seen in any stories so far.
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great prelude to the story. I look forward to what you write next. Also, if you can ever find the time, could you send me links to the people that decided to take on your story...if you have them that is? Thanks in advance, even if you can't.

-Michael :D
Buza chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Just briliant y love it.
HassellingTheHoff chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Interesting beginning, but I fucking hate Madara, and this chapter just underscores it. That bastard needs to end up on the wrong side of an experimental teleportation portal in a Black Mesa facility.
r2d2cool chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I love how you described the deatheaters:

"a bunch of idiots who dress up and play terrorist on the weekend"

They are like the reserve terrorists lol!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Update yes?
TheDon1023 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
interesting, i wanna see where you take this
Bleedndreamz chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I honestly love the story, and I'm even tempted to copy paste(with credit of course) albeit I would edit out Sakura, personally because I Would like to try and sprout a relationship with him and Konan. I would likely also edit out Madara, and have the void be similar to the FMA void, having him ripped apart by many black hands.
JKGoblin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"Who lives? Who dies?" I hope you'll surprise me with this, although I doubt it.
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
maybe because of kyuubi he got send back because Nagato ended the world? the rinnegan is said create the world..
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very good chapter. I look ofrward to reading more of your fic.
The North Pole chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Awesome story i hope that you write more.
sarutobiminato chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
really really really not as good as your other two i can actually barely stand to read it, the only reason i did was out of respect for your, and the fact that you are a good writer even though i feel it isn't your best work. The main problem is one that you put at the beginning I cannot seem to mix Naruto and Harry Potter the worlds are too contrasting for me at least.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Uh oh this could be good though there is something I really enjoy seeing Naruto Devour library with Kage-Bushin to learn. If Dc can get away with the Flash doing it Naruto can do it and he could be so very creative with guns and Bushins and Grenades. A few books or perhaps he'll learn magic if he can who knows curious where this goes, hopefully you can make it work.
BanannahHair45hotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Holy shit man..

You churn out a chapter of this ...awesomeness, you have put 5 great characters together wonderfully, you've set the stage for fucking amazingness... and then I discover its a HP/Naruto crossover.

Its so painful it hurts man. I understand from demonsdesire this is gona be a crackfic of some sort, but you have definatly set the bar high for your future works.

Loved your Madara, hes a bad guy I wanna keep reading about. The entire thing was just put together brilliant, all the characters felt pretty solid.

You could do a double crossover with powerangers/Indiana Jones(the new terrible one) And I would still read this fic after that opening chapter...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »