Reviews for Going Inside Out
Author chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
I must chuckle at anonymous reviewers who flame and then do not have backbone enough to support what they say with an link for others to respond to. In a word - coward.
Dear oh dear chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Good grief, do some research. Your depiction of psychiatrists and mental health institutions is deeply inaccurate. Even by the show itselfs standards this is ridiculous. Did you even watch season six? Can you remember what happened after House came back to work? Where there any restrictions on his practice? Did his psychiatrist have any authority over him once he was discharged? No, he advised House but House only followed his advice because he chose to, not because he had no option ("making him get a roommate" is a good example - as House was commited to following Nolans advice at that point he followed it to the letter for a short time, ie he CHOSE to do it - remember when he stopped doing it with literally no repercussions? Probably not in your case!), and House was recovering from the exact same problem that you depict here. The main difference (apart from the obvious out of character problem and poor writing) was the show managed to show a logical, mainly realistic depiction of House's shown mental problem. It didn't just jump off the deep end and declare him psychotic (as the symptoms in the show didn't point to that diagnosis anyway).

I was linked here by another mental health professional who had had a good laugh at the ridiculous and out of character nature of this piece and he certainly wasn't wrong. Not the reaction you were aiming for I'm sure, but one that has been shared by quite a few people now. Congratulations, you're famous!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Very Nice...you approached questions that many viewers often wondered about. I myself always thought that House was a better friend than either Wilson or Cuddy, but then again I think that the trio is completely toxic for all of them. Nice work and a very enjoyable read.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hey G.E., yes I always thought as you just put it..."a crime was committed at the end of season 5". I often thought of the conversation between House and the bereaved father in "Forever" (season 2),"NOBODY GETS CRAZY ENOUGH TO KILL SOMEONE WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE NOTICING"...I guess House was wrong, no one noticed him losing control all during his spiral. I also thought it was odd that Wilson did NOT rat out House about the hallucinations of Amber...considering Wilson rats House out for EVERYTHING he does. Cuddy begged House to talk to her and when he told her he hadn't slept through the night since Kutner died...she responded by saying NOTHING (oddly enough the exact response at the end of MOVING ON), apparently she is another character who never learns from mistakes. Oh how I wish D. Shore would put his noggin out of his colon...I like where your story is going.
novusluna chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
This is, perfect. Actually, it's better than perfect, it's my dream fan fic.

Alissa is a great OC. She fits in so well, it's amazing.

I think Wilson and Cuddy deserved all the drama, and the next time they'll think twice before asking him to risk his life 'to save either of their asses or the asses of people they love.' Man! I'll never get tired of that line.

"Brand new day. Same old House.

Let the healing begin."

Or those lines.

This fic is just so different from the original S6, for which I'm eternally grateful for. Nolan's definitely not winning any character of the year awards from me, like Alissa would.

x
destinyisms chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
You have an amazing insight into your characters and their experiences. This chapter has been challenging to read but an absolute delight. Very well done; I look forward to reading the rest!
MadScientistGirl chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I really enjoyed the story. I was glad to see Wilson and Cuddy confronted with what they had done to House.
johnnywas chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
That was an incredible fic...I just read the whole thing and I'm at a loss for words. I will be thrilled if the season premiere is at all similar to what you wrote. Amazing job. And is there any chance for a sequel...?
laiyja chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
wie? was? srsly the end?

[although i still have to read the last part, but i saw the word 'end' when i copied it to my reader]
harpomarx chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
This was absolutely great. Tremendously satisfying. Can't wait for the next part.
LoriB chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
THAT WAS AMAZING! You nailed Wilson down to a tee, everything that you wrote was exactly what I feel about what happend on the show. I'm so sad it's over but it was a wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to the next update of One Small Consequence.
CatGirl04 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I thought it was amazing, and I wish that at least some of that would take place on the show, but I doubt it. It was sad too because I want to know if Cuddy and Wilson are really going to be able to do the things Alissa is asking for House. I just wish I could see that but I'll have to imagine it in my head. Great story, I'll miss it.
cathepsut chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
LOL, I'm assuming you saw the preview for the opening show of season six and got inspired by those guys carrying him away? :-)
LoriB chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoy this story, I've been following it since you 1st started posting. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
slashfan54 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I doubt the show will go into the amount of detail that you did. This so good each chapter is like opening a present. More please.