Reviews for S W A K
Hua chapter 3 . 9/28
Please continue with this story, it's really interesting and I want to know what happen at the end. LoL
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Oh I do hope you are going to continue this story. I still go back to check for an update from time to time. I hope I am not waiting in vain. Pardon my terrible English.
Lady Legna chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I know it has been years but please update. This is one of my favorite rk stories even though is incomplete.
Baymax67 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Plz continue even tho that this was made like 6 years ago I love this plz it's interesting.
urisa chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
I wonder if this story will ever get an update?...
Well it is been years after all. But then again I am still hoping here... *sigh
chelszy chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
The first few chapters are looking well! :) Its not a bad way to end, but something feels off... is this the final chapter of the story?
Hermioneoftherealworld chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I am begging you. I only just came across this wonderful piece of unfinished literary beauty and, despite it being 3 am, was enraptured throughout the short tale. It is one of the best works I've read on this sight and I would desperatly love it if you were to continue writing on this story. Truly, it's amazing and I would be thrilled to receive note of an update being posted. Anyhow, that is my plea. Great job!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Definitely enjoyed possessive Kenshin! ..and Kaoru's indignity of it. xD

It's pretty sweet of Sano and Yahiko to be protective of their benefactor too. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Considering lots of fairytale end with a kiss.. I'm quite pleased to read one that starts with one. :D

KK and dragons! Definitely a great combination! XD
CrisStarlight chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
I have had this faved for the longest time and I don't fave stuff often in . It would be awesome to be able to keep reading. Tell me, if I were to paint your dragon would you continue it?
mai-sama chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
I always stubble on this story from time to time and am always reminded of why I like it. You're a great writer and I hope your muse for this story hasn't died out, I'd love to see it continued one day!
BrightandBeautifulDarkness chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
I love your story! Are you ever going to continue this story? It's really great!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Great story so far! Are you ever going to update this story? I really hope you do when you have the time.
little-ivy89 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
More! More please! I am loving this story! And the seal doesn't seem silly. it reads really well and makes sense. please please write more doon!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
It's been a good read. I'm slightly confused- it's completed? *whine whine*
Oh well, hitting the fav button anyways.