Reviews for Cupcakes
Alyssa chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I live this story! Plz continue
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Ha ha I love Mokona in here XD You really got the character's personailty's down right none of them are OOC How could Syaoran lose poor Sakura-chan though XD Keep up the good work I really like this :D
Hamo Hero chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
:D Hope you update soon!
fayfan chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
AWESOME STORY! XD Please update soon! X3
caithzadz chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
this is really interesting... cnt wait for more!
Anime Freak456 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I love this story so far! I think this was a good chapter, a few words taht should be something else like than to then but over all, good! i can't wait til the next chapter
Anime Freak456 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
this is really cute so far! i love it! just one thing that I thought you should know is that in this chapter, there was a spot where you didn't have the point of view in Syaroon's first person view. It was when Mokona sensed the feather but then fell asleep. then when Kurogane was saying that they better get going, you used the word than when it should have been then. small but things I thought I would tell you. I really like this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
peaphro chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Update! XDD
Iris-Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Cool! I want to see where this goes. Looks like fun.
Zanzibar1 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
That's cute and I can't wait to see what you write up next in your next update. Update soon!
TillyMe chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
gosh, both sakuras is gonna get confusing, good luck!:)
UraharaX chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
aw no useing the san, kun, and chans? Because i'm sure Syaoran would call Fai Fai-san, call Kurogane Kurogane-san, call Shizune Shizune-san and same with Teauchi and Ayame.
The Devil Wears Ariadoney chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
no offense, but...

FINALLY! I love this story, and I'd be sad if you abandoned it :( but now you're updating again, so keep up the good work!

This chapter is fun :D except Syaoran and group of course are under suspicion now. One of the anbu wasn't Kakashi, was it...? Gah, I can't wait to read more, update soon _
MyBlueBird chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I love this story so much! It's the best Tsubasa/Naruto crossover i've read! PLEASE continue!
Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This isn't bad. can't wait for the next chapter. I'd be curious to find out if pancakes and cupcakes are made in the naruto world.