Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Syndrome
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very cute but how is this considered hard-R. They hardly had sex. That was also what I was expecting. I think it was more along T then M. Just saying.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awww is so cute :) loved it!
Ilamay chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
LOL! It's so sweet. Thanks for writing it. :)
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was jsut teh right amount of funny and sappy! LOVED IT!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was really cute. I love how you write Draco, because you keep him really in-character, which so many people fail at doing. I love him in all his snarkiness, and Harry really is that dense. This is a really cute oneshot. Good job!

ConCrit:

“Whoever it is much really like you…” Draco surmised.

'much' should be 'must'.

Draco would his arms around Harry’s waist, moving his lips and tongue in time with Harry’s as his hands found their way under the brunet’s shirt.

'would' should be 'wound'.

Also, House Elf should be house-elf, and likewise, house-elves.

-Kisses-

-Kay
Himuro chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
LOL, Harry's so slow...Cutesy story. Great job
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great story was great! I loved how Draco told him that it was him that was Harry's secret admirer.

Great story!
Ducks R Evil chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
hehe

good fanfic

nice last paragraph

hehe:):D:):D
abbi chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
:-) I liked this a lot! :-)
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
good,

loved the insulting!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wah! Trina I totally almost didn't recognise your name! LOL I thought someone had written like, a fairytale fic where Harry was considered ugly, and no one liked him, and then he grew up to be beautiful and Draco went gaga over him! (lol random moment)

anyway, yes, this was perfect and well written! It made me smile so fucking much! ;P nicely done for this oneshot and I really enjoyed the final sentences, including the one where Harry's being indignant.

Anywhore, I have to go get ready for a party. I'll see about sending you the next chapter sometime today, since... I finally got my laptop/external drive to work! Yippie! See you soon

xoxo, Pat
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very cute. Great couple :)
ArwendeImladris chapter 1 . 4/21/2009