Reviews for Dark Recompense
Ackamarackus chapter 4 . 6/10
this is lovely.
As all your so call stories, always making the morón and the staker as part of something with valué. Giving valué to dumb as a gay door moron anotaré stupidity. Letting the house of sirius been use by morons more stupidity. So moronic story.
Harriverse chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Nice story.
Syncopeter chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Thanks for finishing this short story, I will now look at the other short stories you've written and that I've somehow always ignored. Write to you again from there. Here in Utrecht the sun is peeping out from behind the clouds turning the autumn leaves into their brilliant warm colours.
Syncopeter chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
Dear Matthias Granger.
In my review of the previous chapter I erroneously called you 'Muggledad'. My sincere apologies for this mistake. I keep liking this story and look forward to finding and reading other ones by you. With ticking the 'follow author' box I shown my interest in any new stuff you may write and will be sent emails with for every new one and/or update of an already posted one. Thanks again for writing and posting her on FFNet.
Syncopeter chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Like the way the story is going Muggledad. I have read several of your longer stories and have never reviewed them before. I will better my life though and start doing so from now on, even when the have been written several years ago. After all you writers have put in the effort of writing and publishing your stories, the least I can do is write a serious review and tick the boxes below this one, isn't it? Thanks for this little tale, I really like it.
Syncopeter chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I like this story. I've become a bit fed up with all the 'standard' ones that somehow include too much canon. Also, in the past years I've concentrated one ones that were 100K words and more, completely ignoring shorter ones. My bad, I've missed quite a number of nice ones. Thx for posting this one, I'm looking forward to reading the next few chapters and see how the story develops.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
No mention was made of Azkaban being emptied of prisoners/innocent muggleborns. So Harry just blew them all up?
draco122 chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
great story
Draco122
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
Nice.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
I really like your grown-up Harry. good story
katmom chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Thanks for sharing your vision of the story. Very well done.

Kathie
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
I liked this story. You managed to meld together three types of stories and meld them well. The 'Harry in Azkaban', 'Harry leaves Britain' and 'Harry fulfills the prophecy, but on his own terms' stories. To include Harmony is simply icing on the cake!

You don't have a dark, nor even gray Harry. You have a Harry who is task driven, does his task with a breathtaking single mindedness. Really, this story is only about Harry; everyone else are only about 10% of the story. Even Hermione figure only as a backround character. I don't see this as a negative, really you leave alot open to the reader's imagination and I'll have fun filling in the blanks.

Very Well Done!