Reviews for Dark Recompense
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 5/18
Nice.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 5/18
I really like your grown-up Harry. good story
katmom chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Thanks for sharing your vision of the story. Very well done.

Kathie
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
I liked this story. You managed to meld together three types of stories and meld them well. The 'Harry in Azkaban', 'Harry leaves Britain' and 'Harry fulfills the prophecy, but on his own terms' stories. To include Harmony is simply icing on the cake!

You don't have a dark, nor even gray Harry. You have a Harry who is task driven, does his task with a breathtaking single mindedness. Really, this story is only about Harry; everyone else are only about 10% of the story. Even Hermione figure only as a backround character. I don't see this as a negative, really you leave alot open to the reader's imagination and I'll have fun filling in the blanks.

Very Well Done!

TGM
landershs chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Great ending.
landershs chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Yeah Luna!
landershs chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I decided a looooong time ago to only read completed stories. One does get irritated at waiting a few years for the "next" chapter.
I totally understand about real life, broken computers, writers block, etc
Things happen.
Since I can't write worth a darn; I read.
Your cliff hanger will not give me a moments frustration.
You're still on my list.
neweldi chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Thanks :-)
adafrog chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Great story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Nicely done. Thanks.
DylanL chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
lol that omake. still like my newt idea better. anyways i liked the way he dealt with everyone in the story, especially voldy
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
i like the concept and how you are executing it, however the ending AN made me laugh when you said you would turn harry into a newt, i got an image of harry in a dueling arena and 7th years have to beat him to pass their defense practical.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Not a bad story overall, but the Monty Python reference kinda ruined the end for me.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
why would ministry throw harry in azkaban for underage magic fudge is paranoid not stupid it would really be his last day of life or minister wizarding people are not that stupid as writers like you made. they are same as the people of real world scared easily believe what shown in news and sheep for the government to control
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Really, this Dumbledore was more likeable than canon? At least canon Dumbledore got Harry off from his underage magic trial. Your Dumbledore was incompetent. Since when did incompetence translate to likeable?