Reviews for Just out of prison
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Why did you drop this?!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
I seriously can't believe you dropped this one so close to the end...!

Did Obama give you a job? ;-)

I kind of wish Letty would leave Dom's stupid ass and teach him a lesson. He is totally in the wrong here. Jumping to conclusions. Not trusting Letty. Not talking to Letty. Letting some random girl give him a hand job. Talk about Hippocrasy! He should have to beg her forgiveness for being such an ass. :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Why is Dom Acting like a little girl? The very first thing he did to Letty (after screwing her, literally) after getting out of jail was to lie right to her face about tran. And now HE is thinking:
"But, dishonestly, that stung."

Is he kidding?! I hope she leaves his ass for acting like a little bitch...
Nipples chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
R u going to update this story soon? Or is that it?
Ciaralouise16 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
OMG please hurry up with the last few chapters I am dying here! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Happy's Princess chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Love it Can't wait for the next story
layali86 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Great story more soon please
hipsbeforehands chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Really loved this story so far...can't wait for the last few chapters!
hipsbeforehands chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great story so far! I've only read chapter one and I'm loving to read more right after I leave this review! This line cracked me up: "He had seen her change overnight from a scrawny tomboy into a very attractive tomboy with nice boobs that liked to work on engines." :snort: That is so how I picture them in the early days...
krys chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
So glad for an update! I'm happy these two are working things out, I was getting worried there for a second.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Thanks for the Dotty update, I do miss these two.

crysbit chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Nice cliffhanger. You've got me curious now to see where this goes. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Shawnied777 chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
OMG! The way you described Dom working on the car was AWESOME! Nice job! Oooh, when he walked over to them I was concerned lol. He handled it pretty well. However, he DOES need to ask Letty what happened instead of just assuming. When I read that that dude and Letty were 'hot and heavy' I think I stopped breathing lol. I really don't know how I want the next chapter to go. But I know I DON'T want him to get with anyone else. Update soon!
Alex-Diesel chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
O Lord...i cant wait to see what you do. you're one of the best so whatever direction you're going, im and Damn, your intricate details with cars are insane. Love all of it. good chapter...hate the cliff update soon hunny bunny!