Reviews for Fusion
IWishIHadATurtle chapter 5 . 1/30
This is so freaking good, and I adore it. Harry is perfectly depicted: a little hot headed but reasonable. And I love how seamlessly you've combined the two worlds.

And I know this was last updated in 2009, but I hope you get this. Your writing is esquisite and I'm glad I've gotten to experience it. xoxo
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Ayyyye GO Harry yasssss lol fail
DEADPOOL YASSS
LOGAN LOL YASSS
Lol deadpool YEET it was probably maximum effort
AYE harry
Rilliam chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
I'm assuming this work has been abandoned as your account appears to have been inactive for a fair while but this work is absolutely fantastic and if you ever decide to continue it I would be at the front of the line to read it!
TLD110166 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Are you going to finish this story? It's too good to leave unfinished.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Is there any chance this will be continued?
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
Noo snape u ass torture is bad!
TLD110166 chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Are you going to continue this?
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
is this abandoned?
sillypaulie chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Tis is a great story. Wish I could see more soon.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
what wand dose harry get in cannon? what core? Give up? It is phoenix core wand! So if so then jean grays phoenix could resonate with harry, and harry with the phoenix which could be the factor that keeps the phoenix from going dark?! it could fall in love with harry and like adopt him as a phoenix just throw in the seven chaos emeralds as his phoenix force jems things.
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
loved this
please do continue
bye sumi
SmexyBananas chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Snape is an ass who for some reason didn't learn his lesson after all these years. This is exactly why Lily left him...and then he has the nerve to say he loves her.
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
this is such an awesome and interesting fic
dramakiss98 chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
I absolutely love this story so far! Please update soon, I would love to read more!