Reviews for Fusion
loved this
please do continue
bye sumi
SmexyBananas chapter 5 . 5/25
Snape is an ass who for some reason didn't learn his lesson after all these years. This is exactly why Lily left him...and then he has the nerve to say he loves her.
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 5/3
this is such an awesome and interesting fic
dramakiss98 chapter 5 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story so far! Please update soon, I would love to read more!
FotoDi chapter 5 . 1/25
Ugh!

The Mutant Professors seem to have lost the plot...
Pyro had attacked Harry while his back was turned.
But, Pyro did not stop with a single attack. Pyro had created two more explosive fireballs and was ready to cause further chaos. Harry stopped the enraged (probably unstable) Pyro ... Harry took out the threat the only way he knew how (while also suffering excruciating pain due to 3rd degree burns over much of his body!).

N.B. The Mutant Professors, especially Dr. Jean Gray, are a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites! Jean used her Onega mutant power to mind rape a teen student after he denied her information! Hello?! Who doesn't have self-control?! A trustworthy moral compass? Ha!

Question:

Harry has not consciously performed magic nor has he experienced bouts of Accidental Magic... Why?
- Dumbledore's highly illegal behavior mod spell?
- lack of a wand?
- laws restricting underage magic amid Muggles?
- interference from his newly unbound X-powers?
- it sounds like Albus Dumbledore may have not
only tampered with Harry's mind and magical
power ... but are you also intimating that Albus
may have tampered with Harry's Mutant ability
as well? Seems dodgy...
misherukuro chapter 5 . 1/14
Engaging read thanks for sharing. ~,~
stars90 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I'd really love to see you continue this, it's fantastic work!
Beccann chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Great story so far! Please get back to writing it.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
This is a good story, too bad it died. "/
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
This is a great story I hope you come back to it eventually :-)
Andivare chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
was interesting but you broke 4th wall for no reason makes the whole story just pointless but good try
carisa.bruderer chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Hope you come back to this story it's awesome!
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Damn...this was def one of the better X-men crossovers that I've read. It's a shame that it was abandoned. I really hope one day your muse will strike you, and that you will come back and continue this well written and very interesting story. Great job!
robert32514 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I like It
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
This was a fantastic chapter can't wait to see more so please update as soon as you can.