Reviews for Fusion
stars90 chapter 5 . 11/7
I'd really love to see you continue this, it's fantastic work!
Beccann chapter 5 . 11/5
Great story so far! Please get back to writing it.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 9/3
This is a good story, too bad it died. "/
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 8/16
This is a great story I hope you come back to it eventually :-)
Andivare chapter 1 . 6/26
was interesting but you broke 4th wall for no reason makes the whole story just pointless but good try
carisa.bruderer chapter 5 . 3/6
Hope you come back to this story it's awesome!
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Damn...this was def one of the better X-men crossovers that I've read. It's a shame that it was abandoned. I really hope one day your muse will strike you, and that you will come back and continue this well written and very interesting story. Great job!
robert32514 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I like It
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
This was a fantastic chapter can't wait to see more so please update as soon as you can.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Off onto the next fantastic chapter on this story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
A fantastic chapter on this story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
This was a fantastic chapter on this story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Off to read the next fantastic chapter.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Sev's evil?! Oh my God! No!
I really like your Wolverine and how a lot of your characters are actually IN character. Scott's concerns are realistic for him and shouldn't be brushed away even if I personally think he should be pelted with rotten fruit for them. Harry can't get away with almost murdering one of his peers. I'm suspecting he'll be giving Pyro back his energy when he wakes up though. It just seems like a Harry type thing to do.
Please update soon!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,470.
If you want to sign, go to: