Reviews for Azula Trilogy Part 2: Path of Fire
Indicud chapter 2 . 9/4
What the ...?
NikkitaTheMetahuman chapter 1 . 6/21
Type your review for this chapter here...
Whyhow chapter 22 . 4/28
Have you noticed how often you specifically describe fire as bursting out with "incredible force." It's a fine description but you use that exact wording a lot.
Whyhow chapter 18 . 4/28
That backstory explains some things but not nearly everything. I assume that it is the same spirit from the previous story, but why are her eyes purple, how does she conceal herself, and how did she get from the Dai Li ship to the pirate ship?
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/28
Iroh was almost certainly the right person for her to go to, since even if he doesn't have a lead and the entire White Lotus somehow can't find anything, he is wise and has dealt with others' comparable problems before (Zuko didn't have the same problems as Azula, but their sources weren't entirely different).
Whyhow chapter 7 . 4/28
I like this one more than the last one, I think because of the other canon characters appearing. Ty Lee especially helps soften the darker parts of it, since it's hard to have a completely dark story with Ty Lee in character.
SatoshiKyu chapter 8 . 4/22
Long Feng beating half-crazy Azula? Any respect for and/or interest I had in your antagonist just shot itself. Apparently she's an idiot.
Indicud chapter 1 . 1/5
Death of Ozai first chapter?

Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Perfect story! I'm glad to see Azula's character development. She's my favourite character, she has so much potential and I prefer your story to the canonical "The search", in which she's still totally crazy. I'm ready to read the third part! Hopefully she'll find inner peace. Thanks for writing this trilogy and developing Azula's character in such an amazing way!
General Ripper chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
I think that if Jian Chin did become Earth King, Long Feng would do the same to him as the Praetorians did to Caligula, which is perfectly in keeping with the Dai Li as the Earth Kingdom's equivalent to the Praetorian Guard.
General Ripper chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I think Zuko would have Lt. Jee, now a captain, be the Firebender leader on the ship.
Shen Peacock chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I don't think Ozai would have been loved but I thought he was canny enough to avoid needlessly antagonizing the populace.
General Ripper chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I love how the things the Sage listed were technically his children's accomplishments.
erisol chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
One of my favorite fan fictions.
erisol chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
The story is coming along perfectly.