Reviews for Azula Trilogy Part 2: Path of Fire
Azula Ozai chapter 23 . 9/12
Well. This part of trilogy supposed to be better, but it's not. :/

It had more weak points yet had more potencial. Again you have shown great characters. I really like them all. Still the story have some holes. Seriously Chin was dealing with Ursa for 7 years? Doh! Azula too easly found the trace of her mother (after speaking with Iroh). Negotiation scene (Long Feng - Chin) is not something I would call negotiations. And plan of Ursa rescue was dissapointing.

Yet it was more intiguing. Wei Ming was really great. Ty Lee and Azula moments were touching. And there were much more fighting/action scenes the in previous part.

Story: 6/10
Characters: 9/10
Scenes: 7/10
Ok. It wasn't third 'fall & rise' scheme. But still you could make a better plan for Azula to enter the castle, find Ursa and escape which would fail of course. The way Azula is doing it apart from riot is poor. I still remember one of many diffrences between her and Zuko:

"I've plotted every move of this day" - Azula
"I would have figure out something" - Zuko

I'm sure she could make better plan. Or rather you could do for her. Sneaking in, rescuing Ursa and being caugth in half way of escape is something obvious yet convicing and smooth.
Azula Ozai chapter 20 . 9/12
You have overused 'fall & rise' scheme. First Azula vs Ilook - Azula got beaten by pirates and waterbender, then the tides turns and she wins. Second Azula vs Dai Le then Long Feng - Azula got beaten quickly by agents, then she fights Long Feng and she wins. Third Azula vs Chin and Ming? She got trapped and then what? Again tides turns and she will beat them? Again? All thoose scenes are great but I think you overused this fighting scheme.

I know that you wanted to show her mental illnes influence on her combat skills etc. Perhaps you wanted to make her more vulnerable. Not so though like she was in the show. (many thinks she is like Mary Sue - almost perfect). But there is nothing wrong if protagonist gets everything he wants from start to end with a proper struggle of course. In fact, Azula is expected to succeed like that. She is powerful, smart and cunning. You should combine her mastermind with cirrumstances and surroundings. She supposed to have a good and possible to succeed plan. Also sometimes main hero can lose from start to very end and still win because he or she has friends who do their best (Ty Lee).
Azula Ozai chapter 18 . 9/12
Ming - you made so good character. She is remarkable.
Azula Ozai chapter 17 . 9/11
Another chapter that don't convince me. Azula is beaten easly again. And makes depserate demands on Long Feng.

Also Azula was all the time wandering on her own feets? Not carried by servants? :D

And then very good dialogue Ming-Ty Lee. Up and down.
Azula Ozai chapter 16 . 9/11
This negotiations scene is unbeliveble or... you just made Jian Chin the dumbest villian ever.
Azula Ozai chapter 15 . 9/11
Yet, how Azula easly found where exactly is her mother was unbeliveble for me.
Azula Ozai chapter 13 . 9/11
7 years of failure? You are such a constant dissapointment Chin. How many more years he would waste?
Azula Ozai chapter 12 . 9/11
One thing. Ty Lee was frozen in solid ice for some minutes. Temperature of her body had to drop so much that would be expected tha she couldn't move her limbs, had to rest and get some warm water. Instead she is fine.

Anyway this time great combat scene.
Azula stiil could use her legs to free herself. She is martial arts fighter and acrobat as well. That hardly appeal to me that she lost. In fact she could single shot enemy ship with lightning. Isn't it the truth?

Also putting Ty Lee alone without support was complete lack of strategy.

"Never tell the truth if it doesn't serve you." - new rule for Azula roleplayers. She really though she can make demands if she say who is she? You say that's because she insane. Again that don't appeal to me. :/

Also she fought used blue fire princess Azula. Still they didn't belive? I completly don't buy this chapter. :/
Azula Ozai chapter 9 . 9/11
I really like Azula-Iroh conversation. It worked well IMO.
Azula Ozai chapter 4 . 9/10
Zuko: "I'm worried what would happen if [Azula] lose control."
Me: "I'm worried what would happen if [Azula} finds her mother."

But I have red The Search so... my thoughts are clouded by it I guess.
LiitSince95 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
What the ...?
NikkitaTheMetahuman chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Whyhow chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
Have you noticed how often you specifically describe fire as bursting out with "incredible force." It's a fine description but you use that exact wording a lot.