Reviews for Fleeing from the LAPD
summerpoint chapter 41 . 10/18
OMG, I haven't been on here in ages and I come on and see this story updated! It's seems like it's been forever so I'm extremely excited! I love how Dom and Brian met Han, I feel like that's how they would've met too. I love the direction you're going in and how the action is heating up, but I hope you include the character's emotions as well. That was part of what made your fic so great, you could feel what they were feeling and and get lost in the story. I love how you tell this story from Letty's point of view and I love the depth of her character. Pregnant Letty seems even more kick ass, and I can't wait to read more about her pregnancy. I really love your point of view of this FATF fic; I love the fact that the whole gang is together, I love that Jesse, Vince and Han are still alive and I love how accurately you portray Letty and Dom. Please don't disappear for long again, I really hope you finish this fic.

Paula
krisle chapter 41 . 7/10
Im still reading it. Please update soon
sarah pigott chapter 39 . 7/7
I'm still reading it please continue
Paommt chapter 39 . 7/7
Yayyyyy! So so happy that u're back!

This is getting interesting. Stubborn Letty Pregnant not good combination, i cant wait for more.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 39 . 7/7
Still here and reading! Cant wait for more, thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
It was weird when Tyler said that he hoped the robbers had been caught because robbing trucks was a shitty thing to do. And then Letty asks 'what makes you say that?' With condescention.

Then Letty goes on this huge and ridiculous rant: '"You ain't got no idea what you're talking about! They probably did have jobs. They probably had family and friends, mortgages and responsibilities like these normal people you're referring to. But just because people work hard at their jobs doesn't mean that they can make ends meet. Doesn't mean they know how they can afford to get from one month to the next without something having to give!"

First of all there were SIX abLe bodied adults in the household: Dom, Mia, Letty, Vince, Leon, and Jesse. Most families make it with one or two adults working.

Second: if they hadn't squandered all of their money on unnecessary upgrades on their cars in order to race, they likely would have had plenty of money.

The fact that they turned to a life of crime was a choice. Plenty of single parents manage to get by and raise children without becoming violent criminals!

Letty sounds ridiculous here defending their position.

Not to mention that she totally overlooks the danger they put the truck drivers and other drivers in the road in killing these jobs! I kind of wish that they had been robbing a truck and caused a car accident that turned out to be Mia, who was driving home from school or something. It would serve them right.

Lettt acts like she had no second thoughts or concerns about the truck robberies-which we know was f true if you watched the movies. Letty totally glosses over the fact that they were wrong to become thieves, that they had other options like not spending thousands and thousands of dollars on street races and car upgrades. They robbed trucks because they chose to not bcsuse they had to.

I'm just saying. They are so arrogant here-defending their choice to rob truck at gunpoint like their lives were so much more important than everyone else's lives.
summerpoint chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
words can not even describe the awesomeness that is this story (bad grammar I know)!

I know that this fic hasn't been updated in over a year, but you have to continue. please do not let this turn into another amazing story that captivates the audience only to remain unfinished; this story is way to good to be left incomplete. the characterization, the different themes/plots, heck the writing in general had me reading chapter to chapter until there was nothing left to read; I have to get ready to go to work in just a few hours but I honestly could not stop reading. I'm so intrigued by the direction of this story and all of the many twists and turns that each character has had to take and I love your version of what went down after the heists at the end of fatf 1. now that we know who's behind all of this, I'm interested love to find out how the team "fixes" the situation with the help of letty's dad, how dom and letty handle the pregnancy, if mia's still in her quasi triangle, and what jessis saw on that computer screen.

please continue, or at least pm if you won't so I don't get my hopes up.

Paula
Carqueen chapter 38 . 4/29/2015
Any plans on updating this story... its been over a year
Guest chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
Love your story. Don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Eagerly awaiting an update to this awesome story! :-)

It's never too late to update...
TRINIK chapter 30 . 6/11/2014
Fabulous!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
Hope you didn't abandon this! It's awesome! And on love how you develop the different characters emotions...

Great writing! Keep it up! :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
Smokin hot! I like that they connect. It's a bit weird that Letty suddenly is thinking she should leave when things were starting to go better. I think that her being so in love with Dom is ok-only if she demands the respect she deserves, and he seems to get it more now. Time will tell! At least now he knows she has the balls to leave him of he stops treating her right. The love scene was wonderful powerful and connecting them.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Wow! Fantastic conversation between them! Believable, stumbling over the words, and confused.

I do think that Dom flirts with girls half the time just to piss letty off. And now I think maybe he gets it that he is just showing her that she doesn't matter to him.

If he doesn't change after this honest conversation , I hope Letty leaves his ass forever. Dom says he doesn't want to hurt her but it has been clear from day one that she hates it when he flirts with other girls...

I also like that Letty admitted where she was wrong. Both of them apologized and admitted they wanted to work on their relationship...awesome writing!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
I really really hope letty isn't pregnant! For two reasons:

1. She has been drink so much, any baby would probably have fetal alcohol syndrome!

2. I hate stories where people get back together because the girl is pregnant instead of because they truly love one another. It makes it seem like they didn't get back together for each other but only for the baby.