Reviews for Blood
sidh chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Well, that last chapter had me in the tears that had threatened through the first four.

Excellent, seeing how hard it is on all involved, and how they love Estel more and more.

sidh
Cheerfully Blue chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Wow, that was awesome. It really was. It all went much deeper than you ever expected 2500 words to go. Each chapter was like one lesson right after another. I loved it. It really was amazing.
gginsc chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I love it. Great job.
Emily chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Yay, the trees are happy! : )

Poor Aragorn. Very nice fic, good form.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Great story! I loved reading the different prospectives of Aragorn from all the others. Nicely done!
StarLight9 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Very sweet, wonderfully described emotions. Thank you for an enjoyable story!
Destined Darkness chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
ow! tear thats so nice but you know so sad, i was like almost crying but that might be to the fact that i fell down the stairs and my back and leg and arm and other bones still hurt (pained laugh) lol
Firefly-Maj chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Aw, the idea of him "hobbling" along, with Legolas at his side, is very cute, and the trees are lovely. I hadnt thought about them considering him as "little one" before, but it makes perfect sense, of course.

Well done, please give us more like this! Please? )
Firefly-Maj chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Yay- Ive been away and what better way of coming home is there than finding two new chapters? ;D

I love Elrond being all fatherly; it is evident that he knows Aragorn very well, and that is a heart-warming notion.
Libertinestar chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I dont know why but I almost missed this final chapter. I really enjoyed reading this story and you concluded it very nicely.
Mirach chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
A nice touch about the trees, they seem to like the little one! :)

And this is a beautiful ending for this story, it came full cycle, with Legolas beginning the narration and Legolas ending it - and ending it in such a impressive way.

I hope that you find many more prompts fitting for your beautiul stories!
Mirach chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I love Elrond in this chapter, and his "right amount of annoying parental condescension" and the comfort that only a father can give. Your story is different, because it deals not only with the injury and pain, and healing, but with the conseqences also. It is very realistic and believable that Aragorn would feel the weight of responsibility in this situation.
spiritstallion chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I love the promise Legolas made to Aragorn
Ocne chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
I love the last sentence.

And I loved how you showed the effects of Elrond's healing words through Legolas' eyes.

You brought the closure to the story and brought the story close to the events of the book. Nice!

Nice mature writing.

Thank you for sharing.
Battered notebook of stories chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
O, Legolas! You've captured is courage and loyalty so well.

Sometimes a true friend holds your vision for you, until you are are strong enough to take it up again.