Reviews for Haunting Me
jj chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
yikes
Zyloa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hello!

Oh, I've never really read fanfictions about Hidan and Shikamaru, and so I am very glad to have found yours! It was... very nice to read, and I loved how you described all the emotions, sensations... Well, I just loved it.

Thank you very much for this story!

Zyloa
blackcherrynuke chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
More often then not i will simply read a story and if it cathces my fancy like few times i actually review but, this just could npot be ignored i really did love this way hidan acted;Gave me chills, Shikamaru's thoughts;They amazed me everything about this fic was wonderful i give it 5 stars.
Nobody Important chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, Shit...
coco chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That is scarily hot! I must read the sequel now!
Night-Haze chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow

This is the best OS I've read for a long time.

I love how you express the feelings of them. And you can describe Shikas feelings very well.

I' ve got so much commiseration for Hidan. The way you described his feelings about Kakuzu, when he had missed his lover.

Hidan is insane.. but I think I would act in the same way.. if I would had lost everything because of one person, i would try to destroy the persons life, and make the person suffer like I had...

I hope you could understand my English
sleepy head chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'm speachless and with tears in my eyes, i can't say anything more than this story jus kill me. poor temari, but shika takes all the conforting.

hidan bastard, how did he dare to moan others name instead shikas.

this fic seriously need more revs! too good!

reading the second part!
Evil love of night chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
...
labasignai chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Creepy, gross and insane just like it must be whit Hidan.
Croutonic Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was really good. I liked the idea of Hidan being a ghost-type thing. I feel so bad for Shikamaru, though, and poor Hidan, losing Kakuzu! *sighs* Well, good story.
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
it was written very well and interesting. but i dont quite get the ghost thing. i mean hidan cant die. and how exactly can a ghost do all that..? or was it just shikamarus imagination?
kpizkool chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this story! Seriously. Favorite Story now. Could you write more HidanXShikamaru? I would love a sequel to this. Seriously. If I could rate, 20 stars out of 5. It was utterly awesome.
Zasztra chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Heh, wonderful!

This site needs more HidanXshikamaru fanfics, great job!