Reviews for Seven Futures for Seven Families
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Thank you soo much for this story and the 7B47B one. I watched the 7B47B movie every Saturday for a year when I was littler and it was my absolute favourite show. My favourite couple then was Ben and Dorcas and I like Emmett and Rosalie in these stories. My only complaint is that you didn't write about Emmett and Rosalie fixing their relationship after Rosalie's dad died. Thank you again xo
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
I love how your epilogue ties into one of the earlier chapters. Wonderfully done.

I only have one question - I know that of the brothers only two had boys. Could I get a list of who had whom and how old they were at the time of this story?

Lady D.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
This is very good. I enjoyed the surprising of Ester and the way the story ended.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
I like that Carlisle will always have something to remember Seth by. I think it might make the coming decisions easier for him :)
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Wonderful story. I loved how it was a young wolf/prince who came. I love seeing Seth take care of the young girls. He is going to be a great dad some day.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
I loved how you showed what happened in both places this chapter.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I love Seth. He is so good with Ester.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
I loved the way you wree using dreams in this chapter. Showing both the past and the future. I also loved that Carlisle has accepted Seth.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I loved this rescue. I think it is amazing the way things are working out.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I am glad that it was Carlisle's daughter and not Edward's calmer minds prevailed in this. I hope that they were not killed in the avalanche. I am sure that Seth will work to get them out.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
I love how Alice and Jasper are making Ester go home and Seth is going to be the escote. I wonder what will happen when they get to the house if the pass isn't already snowed in.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
I love this look at Esme's opinion. I think it is going to be a long time for Ester, but I think it is also the best way. I think that the best relationships stem from friendship first.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I am sure that Carilsle will learn a lot about how to respond to boys where his daughters are concerned. :)
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
This is a great chapter. Carlisle dosen't know what he is up against.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I think it is great. I love that Seth will become part of the family if Ester has her way.

My sister started dating an older man when she was in high school. They got married very young and they are still very happily married. I am happy to say 17 years this year. I don't think age has to be an issue at all.