Reviews for Amateur Night
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I presume that 'groohahahaha' is derived from the classic Troll words 'groopha'?
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Again, the Blue Cat Club. Why should felines of a redder colouring receive all the fun?
AnonyPenguin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
"Embankments and holders-back-of-water"? What an incredibly Pratchett touch. You must be brilliant at crosswords. This was really entertaining, I'm glad I wandered into it.
Mary Craig chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You have either spent waaaaay too long in lounge bars, or have been the designated pick-them-up-and-take-them-all-home-safe, driver, for more than a few 'ladies' nights :-)
You have that faintly out of control, everything screechingly hilarious, female bonding, absolutely spot on.
Thank you for the tale, hope it was fun to write.
Kind regards,
editcat chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
There is probably a Discworld god of fanfiction. And you, sir, are his avatar.
Grummel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nobby should have won, his brother hardly qualifies as an amateur!

Nice story :)
Geminia chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
No, best leave the Ladies Who Organize to organize each other. Besides, there wasn’t a contract out on Lady Sybil: the Assassins’ Guild wouldn’t be so stupid.

I was thinking it would be very interesting to read a story where some moron decided to try and put up just such a contract. Just who would react how? And would it reach Vimes in time for a reaction or be a hush-hush situation.

Hugger-Of-Trees chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is genius. Was laughing before I even got halfway down the page. Loved the troll description of "alternate life styles", Lady Sybil exploring her way down the cocktail list, the drag acts and all the little bits and pieces here and there that make an ensemble piece work.

Roruna chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
*outs self as Fraiser fan*

Great one, leave it to Sybil to be one of those people that doesn't get hangovers. I bet she's one of those people that can smoke one cigarette and not crave another for months. .
Wreck-itLouLou chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very good story, well done.

Nobby a drag act, now that's a disturbing mental image!