Reviews for Just the Right Kind of Wrong
Roseweasley85 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
I hope you continue with this story, it's fantastic! I know that Rose deep down is in love with Scorpius as well and is just refusing to accept it. It seems to me that she's just trying to protect herself because she knows that their families hate each other and she knows that Scorpius hates her family as well and believes that Scorpius has just been using her for sex. If Scorpius just opened up to her that last night before graduation and admitted his feelings for her then they could have been so much happier. I hate to see Scorpius so miserable and in so much pain. I teared up when I read the part where he was about to end his own life cause he couldn't take to suffering anymore. I believe it's fate that made Rose go out to that pizza parlour and find scorpius. I know they'll make it, they just have to. They already suffered so much and I hope they finally get they're happy ending.
drcjsnider chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Oh I really like this... I love how scorpius has been yearning for Rose how he's lost everything and left his parents and how Rose is across the world and still trying to live up to being the daughter of ron and hermione... I really want Scorpius to force her to feel something besides hatred/lust for him... nice story!
1bffwltgs chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
wow. its really good.
Lilamedusa chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Just... wow.
theessenceofsyd chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I really like this; the writing is quick and to the point but very good. Love the plot and how they keep on running into eachother. Keep up the good work!
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Alright, I love this story! I just have one question: can I do a story on this part?

Until Sunday. When Sunday came their whole world changed. On Sunday just before they were supposed to get back on the carriage and go back to Hogwarts, they found themselves inexplicably alone in front of the Shrieking Shack. They tried to continue their little war, shouting and screaming more insults. He stepped closer, she stepped closer, he mocked her family reputation and she ridiculed his family’s honor. She slapped him, he pushed her. She slapped him again and he…kissed her.

I'd really like to do a story on that part, about how she slapped and he pushed and she slapped and he kissed her. Can I? Reply! (Also, I'd say the idea was your creation: hey, I can't take all the credit! ;)
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I really liked this chapter. I enjoy reading your writing. It's not as glossy and happy as the most of Scorose storys. Please update!

chewing-gum-addicted
CMarisa chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Glad to have your back. I am assuming that it's Rose at the end and she finds Scorpius, but please don't make us wait to long to really find out:)
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Well I was proven wrong. He was a complete and utter pouf, not going after Rose in the prologue, so I was half expecting for this farce of a relationship to continue on for fifteen more chapters, at least.

Is Rose gonna let him crash on her couch since he's now basically homeless? How much exactly does he earn being a party planner, or was it his connections with Pansy that allowed him to shop at Saks Fifth Avenue? Does he have enough to get his own flat, at least?

I don't know what to think myself, with the parallels I found with this and Gossip Girl. At first I thought it was nice that the characters you've created were already familiar, since I've likened them to the GG characters I've grown fond of. But then I need to remember that this is a completely different thing, which means it needs a cauldronful of freshness to it.

Is the part with Rose looking for a greasy pizza part of the 48 hours from the beginning of the chapter? If it is, then Scorpius being in a bar basically answers my question about Rose giving him him a place to stay for the night.
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
This is a little different from the normal. It's "darker" and very realistic. Love it!

chewing-gum-addicted
AngelicKat445 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Wow.

More?

Write.

Now.
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
But will he be man enough to break free of this lifestyle?

Perhaps not...with the way he's been leading his life so far, it looks like we'll be seeing a bit more of his stupidity in the future.

And I thought Gossip Girl was bad enough.
Coconut Girl chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
wow. No wonder you're tired. That was a packed chapter. Hopefully Scorpius starts to win a few of their encounters. Rose's gloating is a little clawing.
AngelicKat445 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
can you write a sequel? I love this one! It's so beautiful and Rose is just so...like Rose! And Scorpius is a regular git, but she loves that about him!
CMarisa chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Wow, have I mentioned that I am totally thrilled that you are continuing this story. You are doing an amazing job and I can't wait for the next chapter.