Reviews for Anything
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great Charah. Thanks.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
good, course... later that day what was left of Fulcrum attacked the wedding, Chuck pays for a new wedding with the backpay sent to him from the CIA and NSA, and then finally he gets the 2.0 implanted in his head.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very nice. I think Chuck took the news of Sarah leaving a little too calmly though.
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Nice.

A touch fanboy, but nice.

(See what I did, there? With the Captain Hammer riff? :-)

Incidentally, I just got done rereading the Auld Lang Syng-Scavenger Hunt cycle, and I thought I spotted several other pop culture riffs along the way, though damned if I was smart enough to write them down... :-)
Poa chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Came across this while surfing for my Award nominations... I love it! I'm not much for shipper stories, but this type of writing is slowly working its way into my mind. Thank you for writing!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Nope, no nauseousness here. I think most people on this site have built up a very high tolerance for Charah by now ; )

I think you captured exactly how it could have / should have ended. I like the way the Challenger was brought back in to the picture, and the trip outside the city - very nice. Thanks!
ewriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aww, so cute. I am so sad thinking that they may go away!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Yay for fluffiness.
tshdow chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
that was well worth the read. Thanks.
Natvv chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw Charah-y goodness.

That ruled ;D
clayfish32 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
One of the many things I love about "Christian" songs are that they can often be used as love songs...because they ARE.

Nice use of the song, I don't know that I've listened to much Third Day since Conspiracy No. 5, but this song looks worth checking out.

"You showed me that I was, to borrow a phrase, meant to live for so much more.”" (Switchfoot ref?) Nice.

Seriously, this was well written and just the thing that I needed to get me through the week. What with the possibility of show cancellation and all-I needed some happy in my life. Thank you.
songandsilence chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LKDNMFPIAUHFN;OEMDOAUHFAIPUNGPFMAIUG'';.DVJAIPNHPOFYGWEF

This was awesome and I loved it (if you couldn't tell from my keysmash above lol). :D
jollpw chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Thanks,

I think all of us Charah fans were hoping for a scene something like this last night when they met by the fountain to attend the rehearsal dinner. I hope they don't have to go backwards in the story but we shall see. I especially like how you wrote Sarah. She quietly and awkwardly communicated her feelings which is so in character with her on the show. Well done. I like the believable plot line of her having a few days before being reassigned in deep cover. I think this is how it would likely play out... But I also like how they didn't let this ruin there evening or try to solve it right there. Some fanfics go around and around over Sarah quitting her job. I like that you did not force that issue here. Bring on more Charah in the finale!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very nice.

I will now not listen to Third Day the same!
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
the story was so great! i love all the details about the car. and the ending was killer. can't wait for next week's episode.