Reviews for Camera Never Lies
Cinzer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Well that's one way to catch a guy's attention. :D Too bad Axel's kinda thick sometimes. I think that asking him out using the camera was a bit cliche, but hell, it's still very cute so what does that matter? It's a great mixture of both cute and sexy at the same time which makes me grin until my face hurts. I'm serious, every time I read this I have an almost constant smile on my face! Great work!
Azurela chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ha cute.
Sounds like "chemist" is what I'd usually call a "pharmacy" though. hmm oh well. I liked it. Thanks for the story. It was very new and original (:
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awww this is just adorable XDD
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ooook I feel horrible. This is the second *coughcough third coughcough* and I still haven't reviewed so I'm gonna be honest...I luuved it! Lol im jus like that, evrything needs to spelled out with special lettering and evrything! :P but anyway, that was awesome and im gonna check out ur other stories or watevr if thats cool with u :3
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
yummy and so cute
inhx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hey, I finally found the fic I read way before I made an account and now here I am giving it the much deserved review! :D

This story was one of my very first smutty and extremely kinky Akuroku fanfic that left me near dead from blood loss... So not helpful when you're in a room full of your kid cousins... -_-;;

Needless to say, it triggered the many more sexually graphic stuff I would eventually find myself reading and giggling out loud to. So, thanks! Haha, I'm glad you assisted in corrupting my not-so-totally-innocent mind! ;D

xoxo
shotabandit chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Pfff, how could Axel not get the signs. _; But the fic is darn cute either way. I especially loved the scene where the woman came in looking for er...relief lotion and the last part with the sign in the picture. 3 So cute.
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I LOVE Roxas in this story!
verubi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So freakin H.O.T.! Not just the smex, but every little event leading up to it! I usually turn away from fics with huge paragraphs at the beginning, but I couldn't from this. And I'm so glad I didn't! What had my mind turned to dirty more than those two having sex in a shop during open hours, was Roxas using his brother's boyfriend in those pics. Wish I could see them now... :D
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
thats so hot. this is great, seriously, roxas pwns!
internationally unique chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oh god this had to be one of the funniest stories I've ever read

that would be hilarious if that really happened. I would be like standing at the window going o/o...0
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
OMFG! I loved it! God, Axel can be so dense sometimes. Story was HOTT!
X-Sparker chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Warning: the following review is an actual critique. You will NOT be faced with the usual "OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! Your writing is awesome!1!1!1 Axel is so cute!" I will be truthful and maybe even harsh.

Am I the only who predicted exactly how this story would turn out?

I read all the other reviews there were for this story, and I have to say, I'm surprised people actually found this original. I mean, sure, I've never read the EXACT combination of an oblivious Axel with a seductive Roxas trying to get Axel's attention. But if I strip down the oblivious part, and strip down the seductive part, strip down the "Axel" and "Roxas" label, strip down the details about working in a chemist, and strip down all the other details about being bored, ultimately what I get is just the plot of person A trying to win the attention of person B, who just happens to be dense-headed. This plot is OVERDONE. Like, OVER. I've seen it in countless other stories here on Fanfiction. Although, the popular combination is Sora and Riku since the original Sora is already dense in the game, so it won't be so OOC for him to not catch on with Riku's seductions.

Anyway, back to my topic. Your writing isn't bad. You've got a clear goal of why you write each sentence that you wrote. But it gets too long sometimes. Too detailed. As worst as I could describe it: I can fall asleep with this stuff. But that's not what I want to focus on. What I want to do in this review, is to ask you a question: What point are you trying to bring across with this story?

That is all I want to ask. I just don't believe that any writer would write something without trying to make a point. Or, if they DO write something without a point, whatever they write will turn out boring and meaningless. I used to do this, too, until I realized that if I actually made some point through my stories, they're much better.

That's my review. It's harsh, I know. I hope it didn't sound too offending. If you did find it offensive, read it over again, WITH GREAT CARE. It's mostly centered around your story, not you personally. So flames from you will be... most hilarious.

Good luck.
ichigofieldsforever chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was so sexy and awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ooh my gosh! I absolutely loved this story! Wow. You are truly amazing. The whole time I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. It was really original too! :)

I loved how Axel was oblivious the whole time, and then the picture at the end. That got me. It was awesome. XD You rock! :D haha