Reviews for 10 Reasons Why I Hate Seto Kaiba
Digimon Emperor X chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Tea may have forgotten the one thing with Kaiba... When you mess with Seto Kaiba "The Dirtiest Player in the Buisness" you'll have: NO CHANCE! NO CHANCE IN HELL!

He has Zero Tolerance, the Rules will be Screwed and you can expect bad consequences!

To put it lightly, DON'T MESS WITH SETO KAIBA!
Elias chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
nice story
KireiHana1997 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is one of the dumbest, most out of character Kaiba stories I've ever read. It just makes it worse that this wasn't intentionally written poorly. You actually tried.

Maybe Duke/Otogi would do something like this, but Kaiba? Hardly.
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
great story. :D
jessi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Thanks for the great story!
5123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
love it! please update!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/2/2009

what an evil seto...-_-

what about his lil bro?

seto ditch him?
Lilly1111 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
you know the deal... write more or else
Spazzy chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
SCP! i said i want more! just coz u dnt c me everyday dnt mean you dont hav 2 listen to me! i said i want more nd i will get more, u got that? now u gonna ditch the crickt and danny and the man u game and give me my story! u dnt wanna get me mad now do u?

Sum best fwend u r, u wnt even write me a story...u wnt even write for your fans

i still love you, but u r disapointing me by not writing.
Spaz chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
dude no wonder you didnt want me reading it"He got me drunk and seduced me. He saw my everything in my drunken state" and its dang freaking good. where have you been hiding that talent
DJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Anni chapter 1 . 4/24/2009

Poor Anzu, but i'm dying to see what happen next!

But my question is, Kaiba and Anzu would fall in love?
lk chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow that was...speedy. but very it stays interesting.
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This story is fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens next!
OpalMagnus chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love this story. It's just my style and you write so well. The touch of comedy makes it interseting and I'm defiantely hooked to this story. By the way, you make Kaiba and Anzu's personality's on the spot and you give them some life. Great Job! Five stars if I could rate this!