Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Moonstar66 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
i'm pretty sure that his first name is kisuke, and his family name is urahara.
Joker's Lover chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Well you really threw me into the story. I am sure I woke the neighbors I was screaming and crusing characters so loud.
Warn me on what is going to happen next. I am sure my neighbors will love you for it.
animegeek123 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Ahh! You must update soon! Please! I can't wait till you do your story is amazing.!
animefreak653 chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
NUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH! GAWD DAMMIT WHY, u betta update soon.
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL! :DDDDD
anonomon chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Please continue! I really want to know where this goes.
Priestess-Of-Love13 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Update! I command it! :) love this story
thablueGRRL chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Ooh, I can't wait to see wait her zanpakatou's name means!
thablueGRRL chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Keep up the great work! I hope she and Jasmine will be reunited.
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I like this a lot so far. I find the dialogue a little hard to follow sometimes because you don't do it the traditional way. Other than that, keep up the great work!
Nairad chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Just a piece of advice, in the last paragraph, Kiki calls Kisuke Urahara by his first name, Kisuke. Then he tells her to call him Urahara. In a way this is an insult to Kiki because in Japan, if you tell someone to call you by your last name,you are suggesting that you don't wish to get to know that person. Just so you know.
FirstMateShadowNinja chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! I thought this story was dead but I am glad to see that it isn't. Please update soon!
MangaMagic chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
When exactly does this take place? At first i assumed it was before the Soul Society arc, but now theres people and stuff from during it...
Narcoleptic-Since-89 chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
I Can't Wait For The Next Chapter Of This Story! I Really Like It, It's AWESOME!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 12 . 9/3/2010