Reviews for I Object
grc73 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I haven't read this in AGES. It is still totally wonderful.
Monkey62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I liked this. Well written and full of emotion. Thank you.
and she knew love chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh my God. So perfect. So beautiful. I just loved the last scene to pieces where Brennan keeps saying "again." I can just imagine that in my head. Yes, I do believe you've managed to capture the perfect feelings here. I loved getting into Booth's head. Oh, and the summary was amazing. Had me giggling because I can totally imagine Booth thinking that. I'm just gonna say thanks for this story and leave it at that.
Anastasia chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh its so...beautiful. Yeah that is the first word that comes to mind and I definitely have unnecessary tears streaming down my face. It almost broke my heart to think about having Booth watch Bones get married to someone else. This was great. That is all I can say.
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hey, it's me again! )

Oooh! Really, this is so beautiful! I just love Booth! I adore him! I mean, I know he was an idiot and all not letting her know, but... Gosh, he's so sweet and kinda dumb and and... And so adorable!

Poor Temperance, so confused... But how could she not see? Well, okay, I know the answer of that... She's Brennan, she's so intelligent she doesn't even see the simple and clear things... LOL!

Well, guapetona, I'll just go to bed now P

Luv ya!
Liesbetje chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I've only recently disovered your fics, and catching up on reading them now. This is really beautiful, stunning.

Her; drunk with sleep, me; drunk with her.

It was almost… innocent. And yet… not at all. (...)

- I was there, I was in your story! It felt so real, it felt like something that could happen in real life. Harsh, but real.

And I have to admit I was quite pleased with the 'happy ending'. Keep writing!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow. That was lovely. I can't believe I didn't see this months ago... Loved it.

Broken Daydreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009

love this
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ok, you got me now... Another awesome piece! And yes, I agree, she would NEVER EVER marry someone that isn't Booth! Loved how confused and hurt she was because of his indecision and unsureness :) The end was so sweet and.. warm *_*
thisaccountisdeadnomorestories chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love this story :] I love the whole damned thing. Pure BB love 33
Tchitchou chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You surprised me here. Don't take it wrong, I loved it.

It's a so weird situation : Brennan trying her wedding dress and not for her wedding with Booth... ARGH

But, because there is a but, you put this situation in context. Their not consumed "night", their relation after that... It can happen you know !

But you surprised me in a good way because reading the title, I thought that Booth would object during the wedding. When the priest would say : "if someone want to object at this wedding, he has to speak now or be silent forever" (I don't know if the translation from french sentence is correct.)

But, it's true, it would be too classic. I prefer your version.

And, again, you surprised me because I thought that it was Booth who would say "I love you" he first.

I think I know you a little by your fics. And I'm so happy that you are still able to surprise me. Thanks for that. I love to be surprised. ;)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It makes sense that Brennan would get tired of Booth's empty promises, and that it would take something as drastic as Brennan marrying another guy to get Booth to confess his feelings. Love Booth's frustration and the cute ending.
ninirific chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You did a great job! I went from sadness and my chest hurting to complete euphoria w/ teary eyes! Great job. Oh, how I love our BB!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
AW... well it only took her getting married for him to screw up the courage... maybe that'll actually happen?
Miko-Mo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I do not like the last word you used. Meanie. But I'm one to talk. I cussed out a fifth grader because they wouldn't leave me alone and flipped Madison off in technology because she kept shining the laser at my computer screen. But anyways, Good story.