Reviews for 10 ways to tell Geoff I'm pregnant
Sydney chapter 1 . 5/25
Their twins, Melissa and Felix, are born in their bedroom.
MagnusForce chapter 3 . 4/10/2020
I love all of these stories. They're both super-cute and super-funny. The way Geoff and Bridgette's relationship is depicted in these stories sorta makes me think of Homer and Marge Simpson, and I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2018
This chapter was boring compared to the last chapter. But I totally love the twist that says GEOFF, I’S PREGNANT. It made that chapter so much better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love Full House! Michelle was sooooo funny! 8D and Comet too, I love that dog!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Oh my god the last chapter at the very end was hilarious! Geoff is pregnant; oh wow, that made me laugh to no end.
ValiantlyGeneralVoid chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
She lives in California, any way, right?
ValiantlyGeneralVoid chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Funny funny funny funny! Luv it 2 bits!
anonymous girly chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
full house is awesome!:)
withhissong chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
"GEOFF, I'S PREGNANT"

I seriously hope that's not a typo, cause I can't stop laughing because of that.
yinspirit chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
*Has a pitchfork and rabid squirrel*

I'm waiting...
Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Pure Genius!

I adore this story, it's completely different and well written, keep up the good work!
PurpleFunkytown chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
After reading this chapter I remembered why I love your story. It's very very very funny! I loved the part with the karaoke songs and the ending was brilliant and really made me laugh. I guess Bridgette didn't exaggerate when she said that Geoff's dad wasn't very bright.

And if you're looking for ideas...Bridgette could invite Geoff to a Chinese restaurant and arrange that he receives a fortune cookie with the 'I'm pregnant' message.

Please update soon and keep up the good work!

-PurpleFunkytown-
Islanda chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
It's better late then never! (:

It was a pretty good chapter, and I look forward to the next! :D
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Boring? You dare saying that was boring? That was the funniest chapter I've ever read! And Howard... There's no words to express how much I love that duck by now! Update soon!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
LOL! XD I LOVE it! :D Update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »