Reviews for Scarlet Fever
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Yeah I'm pretty sure that Abby is Catholic though she doesn't fit the usual profile of Catholics that I know lol.

Great story, when i read scarlet fever I thought something else like actual scarlet fever lol. Yes you can still get it (long story) but not very often and expected drama but that goes to show what I get for not reading the genres :D.
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Heehee. I thought you actually meant the medical form of "scarelt fever". For a while there I was wondering when Tony was gonna get sick!
evincis chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Actually I think that Abby is protestant. She's from New Orleans. But your story makes sense.

GREAT Story. I loved it.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
HEY

Episcopalians have priests too!

Cute little story.

Love Tim and Abby getting hitched and Tony thinking marriage.
Lollie81 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Super cute!

and don't listen to NCISTivaFan30! Christian churches have that, not the Catholic ones. (gee a woman priest? Where did she see it? Sin!)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I like it!Fantastic!
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great story! Not all Catholic churches have priests perform ceremonies...you can have Decons,Pastors and Ministers-oh and women can perform wedding ceremonies too(strange I know but I've seen it done).
zatl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hmm... what did you think Catholics did?

great story, by the way. :)
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw! Awesome fic! So cute! I absolutely love it! D :Gasp!: Gorgeous dresses! D
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
oh i love mcabby and tiva stories- my two favorite couples in one fic- what could be better- thanks a lot for writing- hope to readmore of you stories in the future
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Good story. Loved Tony's reaction to Ziva's dress. What's NFA?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great little fic! Short and sweet..

From A Fanfiction Angel
vamp926 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You're welcome. See, aren't you glad you have me as a best friend?

Great story, I loved it. I'm thinking that you got Ziva's dress from the one's we were looking at earlier.