Reviews for Beauty of the Swan
atalanta chapter 10 . 2/23
I, why have you not updated. THIS is BLOODY AWESOME!
imgroot chapter 9 . 2/2
Team Suiauthon!legolas is a jerk and he hasn't even apologized!
NCIS-Fan10802 chapter 10 . 1/31
I really wish you would have continued this story :(
Ottawa Pagan chapter 10 . 1/16
good story, hope you continue it :)
Individual Narrative chapter 10 . 1/9
I really like this! It's too bad that it looks like it's discontinued :(
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 10 . 1/5
Suiathon is too SWEET! GAH! Now I can't stand the idea of Harry/Legolas in this story! I am too in love with Harry/Suiathon! You author! Look at what you've done to me! Nnnooooooooooooooooooo... :)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/5
Love this story so far it is amazing
NA chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Typically I don't place reviews because I feel that truly good stories are a dime in a dozen. Very difficult to come across and then even more difficult to keep at a good standard. Although it may not seem so to you as the author, you have a very particular writing style that makes story's very comprehendable (auto-correct is refusing to have this word work) and it flows with ease. Wether it is this story or another you should continue to cultivate your writing abilities, for what they would bloom into would be a master level of craftsman ship.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Please make it a threesome of harry/legolas/suiauthon
SplitWit chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
If you have any more chapters!
mitsy chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I love this wonderfully written story. Your transitions are so smooth, and your wordings are so delicate and refined. I devoured your story, reading every word as if they were a hidden, treasured tome. Thank you for writing this. Mayhap I might see more of your talents in the future!
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
I'm simply loving your story. If Legolas thinks it will be easy gaining Harry's favour he has another thing coming.
EverettEvan99 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I will really love u if you continue this
padma.dev.10 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hey I realise that real life is important, but its been a long time, and that fic is wonderful, was wondering if you have abandoned it only its just that I checked up on ur story since July 2010, please reply if I should just give up on getting to read it to the finish,. If u need a beta just email me, I would be glad to help
imgroot chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I realize it has been many years since this was updated, but...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it! I love it SO MUCH, and I've been looking for a fanfic like his forever! Won't you please finish it?