Reviews for Porcelain
FriedGoldNotebook chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow this blew me away! 'A tangle of demand and hesitance' Absolutely love that line. Love the way she knows he's holding back and then silently lets him know it's ok to let go, whole thing made me tingle!
NCIS Special Agent Lab Rat chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Holy hell I adore this story and your writing style! Keep 'em coming please please please!
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010

m... Good one-shot...
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hey hey :P Nice very nice
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Love the fact that Gibbs resolution finally snaps and that he finally lets go completely. AWESOME!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Damn!

That was powerful.

Abby got her point across and so did you as usual.

Well stated.
finlaure chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
drool, drool,, he can be good with his hands anytime he wants to with me. Of course I might have to fight Abby. This, of course, is a classic already, just like all of your others.

ps. When might we see more Sir/little tease universe? I do Soo love that series.
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
brilliant last line
GloriaS chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow is dame is really good
Vani88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Amazing, as always... I think it would be really worth to have a full fic concentrating on Gibb's reluctance to *break* Abby... and how he will end up *breaking* her (in a good way)
Chozen Rogue chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You know... I think I had some actual things to say about how much I loved the imagery and such things... But that line honestly fried my brains.

Loved it and really beautiful in its intensity.
Tragicpoetry1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love your stories...they make me sqee! :-) Sir and little tease? interrogation?