Reviews for The Romance Conspiracy
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
oh shit we got a man down! *grabs defibrillator paddles and charges them* um.. doc! *doctor runs up* anyway while he does that. that was funny! and dont worry pen. im sure everyones ok but you. yknow... except for the fact that im laughing my ass off from the story. good job guys!
Silvia A. Kennes chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Me: reading the first part Oh my gosh, Pen! No you aren't alone! I'll stay with you forever and we'll tell stories to each other!
reading the last part Yeah, Pen. We wanna have fun with Sword!

Lol. That was a great story. I'll probably use that reasoning the next time that someone says SonAmy isn't real.
Bartun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hey! This was funny, you know, this is kind of true, Sonic does not have much of romance in the games. Only in a few ones like The Dark Chronicles or Unleashed, and even in that game, the closest thing to a romance was Sonic agreeing to go in a date with Amy. We just can hope that the guys in charge at SEGA would change their minds any time soon.

Nice job!
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I agree on this theory entirely to a point. I mean I'd rather be romanceless sega then over the top archie. A squirelmunk? Really? Archie killed all frick for sonic. However it sux cause I'm a major sonamy fan. Buuut my only thing is if that's the case then sega why the h. pretzel sticks...did u make such a sucky nasty beastality plot in 06! Granted the heat won't be on sonic to put it simply he was more like the damsel the way sega did the crap to him! I thought sega was high! That game was atrocious! I was already heated from sonic x with chris but elise? WTFork knife and spoon sega?! Now all is forgiven since generations. Despite the whole holding amy back at the party, I saw that flustered smile when she pushed knuckles into the tree so I have hope for them. Ok sega...just 1 request...since u already sold out to disney "not that that's a bad thing! Wreck it ralph was like the roger rabbit of video games" all we ask is that if the blue blurr decides to "jump the shark" goodness forbid, let him do it with the rose by his side please and thank you.
pocksuppet chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Interesting, but you forgot another possible reason that Sonic and Amy aren't together: Amy is TWELVE. At that age, three years is a big age difference.
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow that is deep...oh And i dont know about u but i am review alot i should stop heehe bye
Brandname chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Methinks Sonic is talking "through" SEGA in this.

"Because Sega won't let us"

(Because I won't let us)

"Sega doesn't want any romance in their games, shows, comics, etc. At least nothin' serious."

(I don't want to be in a relationship. At least not a serious one.)

"Some people wouldn't want me settlin' down."

(I don't want to settle down.)

"Well, at first I think it was cause Sega didn't want people ta think I was...y'know. Racin' for the other team."

(It's not because I'm gay.)

"Throwin' in another girl in each game that I'll never be with."

(ALL parings involving me are doomed from the start. Yes, even Sonadow.)

"That's why I try not ta get to close ta ya Ames. I don't know what would happen."

(I'm afraid I'll fall in love. I don't want to fall in love.)

"I think the real reason is cause they like it this way. They want ta keep me free and wild like the wind cause most of them feel like losers in a bad marriage."

(I like it this way. I don't want to end up like the poor sods that make my games. Trapped in a loveless marriage and pining for my youth.)

"Well, its the truth. Unless we become some sort of RPG game, we can't be together. Unless, some other company takes us over and makes games with us."

(Speed is irrelevant in Role-Playing Games. And in Romance novels.)
Tricky Goddess chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
how cute... I absolutley thought this was a little funny. but also true because sega doesn't allow sonic and amy to be together. keep doing ur best... Amara The Hedgehog
Womboman chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Sweet story it made me laugh throughout the entire thing. Not really into the whole Sonic game Series especially the new stuff more of the old stuff I'd play but new is kinda lame with all the new characters and things. Anyway nice little explanation to those left in the dark. It surely enlightened me.

-Womboman
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great explanation! It was really funny how nicely in character they were in, with all those references to various games. Loved reading it, it is charming!
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You're sooooo right! Why doesn't Sega put some romance in their games? There's the answer. I would just luuuurve the game more if there was a little interest in Sonic for Amy. Anyways, great job! And YAY for you, Sword! XD
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was truly very funny, and in an odd way, I got the sense that it was actually true. Huh, that made me think. Anyway, thanks for this.
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked it a lot! The pen and sword were cute, too.
ellatron3000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
it
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very nice, my friend. I quite agree. Nickelodeon put a few of their characters together, and so did Cartoon Network, so why not Sega?