Reviews for The Attraction Of Haruhi Suzumiya
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
Damn... I'm rather wishing I started reading your work a long time ago now. This is excellent. Well, at least I don't have to wait to read the sequels... Heh. Damn fine work on this story. Nicely done.
Signum Victri chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Very good story. I've read each of the quartet, and I cannot wait for the day it becomes a quintet. The first is my obvious favourite, more so because it is fresh and new. The sequence of actions is compelling and never lingers long enough to become boring, and any grmmatical errors and typos are easily overlooked in the final presentation. Anyone who focused on these is by far missing the point.

The characters are very much in character (with the small exception of Nagato, but it is not readily apparent in this particular story), and Kyon is particularly well done. I applaud your ability to write this, for I know I would never be able to do such.
C7 Bounce chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
I really enjoyed that chapter! Fantastic!

Thanks for the story!
Lord of Murder chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
aw happy ending hooray!
Nederbird chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
I really liked this one, I feel so fortunate, finding all these good stories now that I'm actually beginning to explore the Haruhi fandom.

I think I would've written a longer review had I posted it right after reading, but I was too tired so it had to wait till today (stole my nightsleep, so I was rather sleepy at school today... yeah, it was that good!). I liked the plot alot, going from Kyon's pure irritation at her to him actually fall for her. The beginning did feel a bit slow, but once he realized his feelings, the pace started to pick up and I felt it hard to just look elsewhere but the text. The real good thing is that you written a sequel... or even an entire tetralogy! Now I really have some good reading to look forward to.

I think that your depiction of Koizumi was very good, as well as that of Haruhi... I could practically picture her uneasy self, blushing and all, it was perfect!

The only thing bugging me was that Kyon referred to her as Suzumiya-san, even in his thoughts. Last time I remember, he always referred to her as Haruhi (so no wonder people think they're a couple), but I could be wrong. I haven't read the novels either, so I don't know what's hidden in those. The only other thing that was a tad bit annoying was that at some places there was repetition of words. Such as something about "Koizumi showing his usual smile as usual", that just felt like two usuals too much in the same sentence. Though it might just be a typo, it would be good if you could avoid anything like that in future chapters. :)

Well, now I haven't got much more to say, other than again telling you how good this story was! So I'll be off reading the sequal now.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
Alrich431 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
that was just beyond words! best thing ive ever read! (except for the real novels but nevermind that). your writing is fantastic! even tho its 13 chapters its still as outstandingly incredible from start to finnish. im having trouble actually coming up with something to say because of how amazing this is. incredible how you can make them sound in-character. if i keep typing i will soon start sounding like a drooling idiot so ill just stop here. Final words : outstanding, keep up the good work!
SYStem-0 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
A fun (if not slightly predictable) read on how Haruhi and Kyon finally made it happen.. I must say though..

God's pacifier?

That mental image is definitely full of win! XD
Wile E. Coyote chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
Well what can I say - that was the best Haruhi fanfic I've ever read. It was like reading an actual part of anime or manga. Awesome work. I'm going straight ahead to read Part 2.
LookinForLuk chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
brilliant story!:) too bad i read it in one sitting :P wish it was a bit longer but the ending was perfect in my opinion thanks for writing this it was a joy to read :)
sanakito chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You say this was your first story...well I think you were made for this type of writing. I really enjoyed this story: everything connected, it made us think we were actually Kyon and all the events don't get mixed up. If I were to rate this story from one to ten, I'd have to give it a 100. No joke. Seriously. 100! Loved it. Now you're one of my favorite authors as of right now...
angel0wonder chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Well, this story as well as its author, is quite brilliant. I will now be off to read the sequel :)
Styloz chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I just recently started to re-watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I was looking for something to satisfy my HaruhixKyon obsession. Thankfully I found your fanfic, and now I'll be moving on to your sequel.

Kaziel Domus chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I just found myself a new favorite writer. By Ye Gods, the most kickass piece of work i've read yet.

Kudos to Kickassery, my friend. So much peace to you!
JonBob0008 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I'll be honest with you. The first four chapter of this story, I wasn't terribly impressed. I wasn't even sure I'd read the next chapter, but then I finished the 5th and realized I couldn't stop. I loved this story and I can't wait to read the sequel.

I did notice some mistakes involving word use, spelling and grammar (for example "...mother duckling running to its mother"). It appears you have a similar problem that I have where your hands and your brain aren't always on the same page. It didn't bother me too much, as this story became good enough to easily overcome the errors.

I'll check out the sequal soon. Keep up the good work. )
MoonlitxAngel chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the next part!
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »