Reviews for The Attraction Of Haruhi Suzumiya
SeductiveShigure chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
This was great :) Can't wait to read the next installment:)
procrastinadian chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
I just finished watching the series and I must say, this was a much needed addition. This extension to the story was just what I was looking for and I'll be looking forward to more in "The Incapability Of Haruhi Suzumiya." Great work and a great read.
dejiko001 chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
i totally luv this story!

i'm so glad that ur continuing it!

KYON AND HARUHI TOGETHER 4EVUR!
dejiko001 chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
THIS IS GETTING REALLY GOOD!

Kyon & Haruhi TOGETHER 4EVUR!
Rob-T512 chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
A well thought out story involving Haruhi Suzumiya and Kyon that kept me at the edge of my seat. As I read I visualized everything and I could really see what you wrote occurring. Great job, what a success, cannot wait for The Incapability of Haruhi Suzumiya:)
Hououza chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
Looking forwards to reading it.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
leonazo chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
It looks that my last review wans't the last one i suppose. I'm really hoping you'll bring us this soon. I don't imagine how a power-less haruhi colud be but i guess i can hope you'll tell us.

CAN'T WAIT!

León
Ou-Rex chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
I loved it!

Best fic ever
Sperance chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
I hate you SO much right now... You give us a little taste and now we have to wait five days until the new story starts... But now I think I know what the Incapability part means. But maybe not, and you'll surprise me. By the way, the updates rate of the new story will be the same as in this one? If it is, you'll make me a happy panda :D
JGRDL chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
well i think i figured out what the incapable part of the title was cannot wait 4 it to come out
Xanthia Sorel chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
For a short snipit it seems reasonable and seems like it's from the actual story, this furthers me to wonder what will happen in the new story.
EggrollPerson chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
aagh, you're going to make your fans wait for 5 more days? oh well, good things come to those who wait. i'm guessing the sequel will be good.

- From the Weirdo That Always Reviews
EggrollPerson chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
one of the best fics i have ever read, i would say this story went into my personal 'Top Ten Favorite Stories'. which rank, i'm not sure, probably in the first 5? whatever. this is a really good fic and i saw no problems in it whatsoever. i think i only saw a total of 2 typos in the entire story? grammar, none i think. hope you make the sequel soon~

- From the Weirdo That Always Reviews
Hououza chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Magnificent chapter, and story.

I'm glad to see that it all worked out in the end, even if Kyon told her the one thing he was never meant to mention, the one thing that remained was how he felt about her.

I'm glad to see you decided to write a follow up, and I look forwards to having the opportunity to read it.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Xanthia Sorel chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
A very good story, which keeps the 'Haruhi' feel and this could be very well be what Haruhi would have in the actual show if these feeling were to arise.

I would be interested to know will happen in this new story.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »