Reviews for The Attraction Of Haruhi Suzumiya
leonazo chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Once again (and now it's the last one) i'm reviewing this excellent piece of work. It was sad that it has to end, but after all, you make a good final so it was well closed and you leave me happy :).

I'm certainly going to stay tuned when you release your next job, so be sure i'll review it.

Nothing more to say than, thanks... because of giving the opportunity to have a lot of fun and entertainment.

León
ashez2ashes chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Wow, this was really good. You really captured the feel of the novels.
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Pretty nice ending. I like how you end it with Haruhi's usual demands of Kyon's loyalty to the Brigade. Very much in character with her. I'll keep an eye out for The Incapability of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Respectfully

J. H. Kamiya
uzukun7 chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
this story couldnt have ended any better. you kept both kyon and haruhi in character by not being overly romantic with each other which is the way they are. i cant wait to read the next installment of this series. in either case i hope you put the first chapter up soon. laterz
Sperance chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
awesomeness! I really liked the end, now I can't wait for the sequel. But the title surprised me... Incapabilitly for what?
JGRDL chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
one of the best ive read
Stellgar chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Great job. Can't wait for the sequel _
AsylumFox chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Very sweet ending. I was surprised at the hints of a continuation and happy as well. It'll be very interesting to see what's going to happen! Thanks for all your hard work on this story and the upcoming sequel.
Photohawk chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Oh only one left :( However, this is probably the best fanfic I have ever read. Everything is just great, the story, the text (I mean how it is written xD sorry, maybe it is redaction?) how do you manage the characters just makes it seem like if it would be an official story. So cool :)
uzukun7 chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
that was a great chapter. kyon couldve easily succumbed to haruhis advances and yet he decided to take the high road to get out of that non world. i cant wait to see what you got planned for their meeting at school the next morning. i hope you update soon. laterz
Hououza chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Magnificent chapter.

I wonder, when she wakes up will Haruhi remember what Kyon said to her, more importantly will she believe it...but those are questions for tomorrow, because the more important thing is for him to remind her that what his dream self said about loving her is one hundred percent true.

I look forwards to seeing how this works out.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
AsylumFox chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Unfortunately all great things eventually come to and end but at least things like this story will always be around to be read over and over by tons of people. D

I loved the parts where Haruhi goes; "Then where are we, Kyon? Because if you don’t give me a good explanation; then I’m going to have my way with you whether you like it or not.” and Haruhi took little notice, pointing directly at my pants.

“You might as well get those off now. Otherwise; I’ll rip them off!”

Those parts had me laughing hard. Can't wait for the last chapter!
Stellgar chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Just started reading. So far so good. I like early plot development. :D
leonazo chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
Hi! Well, i'm reviewing once again, maybe to repeat the things i sually say (XD) like you're a great writer and about the good characterization and all that stuff.

Anyway, it's so sad that the story has to end bacuse it was nice reading it (because of the factors i pointed out before) and also because you updated frecuently.

Well, i'm hoping for the next and last chapter. I assure you i'll review that one!

León
JGRDL chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
it is quite sad that it has to end
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »