Reviews for The Attraction Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Xanthia Sorel chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
another enthralling chapter which creates and answers questions. I do wonder what will happen next, next chapter soon please.
AsylumFox chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
This is a wonderful story you've got going on here so far! I hope you keep writing it, there's few and far between enough good Kyon/Haruhi stories like this that I've found!
MoonlitxAngel chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Kewl story! I've been trying to get to the current chapter for a long time now! Can't wait for the next one!
Hououza chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Excellent chapter.

Poor Kyon, to shift from images of past and present to them be faced with a future that is yet to happen and to top it all off when Haruhi does appear she says that!

The question is what will he do now, will he use the one trump card he has yet to play, or will he simply look for a way out that doesn't involve giving away his biggest secret.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
leonazo chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Hi there! I'm going to tell you something, i think this one could be my favourite chapter of all you have written. This one along with the past one. I really mean it, because Kyon's characterization in this one is really good! i just love his monologues and it's specially realistioc because he goes away while thinking...

Good luck and i'm waiting for next character!

León
Photohawk chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
So funny xD And so cool at the same time, I really love this fic. Please continue soon ;_;
Sasaki in a Top Hat chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
I'd been having a rather bad day today, so I decided to just waste my time on the internet. I always like a well-written shipping fanfic, but this one was incredibly fascinating and gripping (and to throw a TMoHS-related quote in, I guess it pulled me out of my own melancholy). Apart from the very occasional typo here in there the grammar is pretty much flawless, and I love the description. Uwhaa, I want to read more. When I got up to the cliffhangery Chapter 11 I actually cried out in protest that it had ended. But, thankfully, you seem to be a regular updater (unlike this author here), so I'll be able to indulge in this fic for longer.
uzukun7 chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
wow what an interesting concept there. i wonder what kyon is going to do? its not like shes going to believe him if he tells her the truth about herself. in either case i wouldve liked to see what she normally does when she encounters kyon in this space. i really hope you update soon. laterz
Sperance chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
'Don't be too rough'? What the hell, Haruhi! All that sentence made me laugh my ass off. Keep it up, man, this is getting more and more interesting!
Ou-Rex chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
HA! Plot twist...awesome.

Poor Kyon...and Haruhi xD
JGRDL chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
awesome
Ou-Rex chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
So so very mean...cursed cliffhanger!
Hououza chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Magnificent chapter.

Now I'm left wondering what will happen when Kyon wakes up, what world Haruhi will have created.

I wonder, will it simply be a world in which he never existed, or perhaps one where he never joined the SOS Brigade.

Either way, I look forwards to finding out.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Xanthia Sorel chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Very interesting, the mention of alternate realites is interesting, what running around in Haruhi would be anyone guess but I she recovers and I can't wait to see what you have in store for these two.
Sperance chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Aww f**k... Kids, this is exactly why you don't tease potential universe destroyer girls. Mna, now a can't wait for the next one...
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »